Player props are available for Joe Mixon in Sunday’s NFL action at 4:25 PM ET live on CBS. The Dallas Cowboys (0-1) will be Mixon and the Cincinnati Bengals’ (0-1) Week 2 opponent in a matchup at AT&T Stadium.
Mixon Rushing Insights
- Mixon’s rushing yards prop bet has been set at 72.5, compared to his average of 75.3 rushing yards per game last season.
- In six of 21 games last season (28.6%) Mixon racked up more than 72.5 rushing yards.
- Last year sportsbooks set an average rushing yards over/under of 75.9 for Mixon. He fell just short of that, racking up 75.3 yards per game on the ground.
- Mixon hit the over on his rushing yards total set by bookmakers in five of his 17 opportunities last season (29.4%).
- Mixon had at least one rushing touchdown in 10 games last season, including multiple rushing TDs three times.
Mixon Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Mixon’s 19.6 receiving yards per game average from last season is 0.9 less than his prop bet total for Sunday’s contest (20.5).
- Mixon put up more than 20.5 receiving yards in 42.9% of his games last year (nine of 21).
- Mixon’s average prop bet for receiving yards was an over/under of 19.1 last year. He put up 0.5 more yards per game than that average.
- Mixon went over on receiving yards prop bets in six of his 17 games (35.3%) a season ago.
- Mixon scored a receiving touchdown three times last season, out of 16 games played, but did not have multiple TD receptions in any of those games.
Dallas Cowboys Rankings (2021)
- Conceding 112.8 rushing yards per game last season, the Cowboys had the 16th-ranked run defense in the league.
- Last year the Cowboys conceded 13 rushing TDs. They were seventh in the NFL in that category.
Where To Watch Joe Mixon
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.