Player props are available for Jared Goff in Sunday’s NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. Goff and the Detroit Lions (0-1) square off against the Washington Commanders (1-0) at Ford Field in Week 2.
Goff Passing Insights
- Goff’s per-game passing yardage average last season (231.8) was 12.7 yards less than Sunday’s over/under.
- Goff surpassed 244.5 pass yards five times across 17 games played last season.
- Goff averaged 231.8 yards per game last season, which was higher than his average prop bet total (229.7).
- Goff hit the over on his passing yards total in five games last year (29.4% of total opportunities).
- Goff threw for a touchdown nine times last season in 14 games played, including multiple TD passes seven times.
- Goff threw at least one interception in seven of 14 games last year, including multiple INTs once.
Goff Rushing Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Goff averaged 6.2 rushing yards per game over the course of last season, 3.7 greater than Sunday’s over/under.
- Goff would have hit the over on his rushing yards prop bet total for this week (2.5) in six of 17 games last year.
- Last year bookmakers set an average rushing yards over/under of 5.3 for Goff. He barely outpaced that, racking up 6.2 yards per game on the ground.
- Goff hit his rushing yards over in 17.6% of his opportunities (three of 17 games) last season.
- Goff had no rushing touchdowns in 14 games last year.
Washington Commanders Rankings (2021)
- The 254.9 passing yards the Commanders gave up per game last season made them the NFL’s 29th-ranked pass defense.
- The Commanders conceded 34 passing TDs last year (two per game), ranking them 32nd among NFL defenses.
- The Commanders were 22nd in the NFL in interceptions last season, with 11.
Where To Watch Jared Goff
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.