George Kittle hits the field in Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:05 PM ET on FOX, with several player prop bets available to wager on. The Seattle Seahawks (1-0) will be Kittle and the San Francisco 49ers’ (0-1) opponent in this Week 2 matchup at Levi’s Stadium.
Kittle Receiving Insights
- Kittle’s 65.0 receiving yards per game average from last season is 30.5 more than his prop bet total in Sunday’s outing (34.5).
- In 20 games last year, Kittle collected more than 34.5 receiving yards nine times.
- Kittle’s average prop bet for receiving yards was an over/under of 64.8 last year. He collected 0.2 more yards per game than that average.
- In six of his 14 games (42.9%) last season, Kittle hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- Kittle had a touchdown catch in five games last year, out of 14 games played, but had multiple TD receptions only once.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Seattle Seahawks Rankings (2021)
- The Seahawks allowed 265.5 passing yards per game last year, with the NFL’s 31st-ranked pass defense.
- The Seahawks’ defense was seventh in the NFL last year, allowing 1.4 passing touchdowns per game.
Where To Watch George Kittle
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.