Player props are available for Devin Singletary in Monday’s NFL action at 7:15 PM ET live on ESPN. His Buffalo Bills (1-0) square off against the Tennessee Titans (0-1) in Week 2 at Highmark Stadium.
Singletary Rushing Insights
- Monday’s rushing yards prop bet for Singletary is 44.5. That is 6.7 fewer yards than his average of 51.2 last season.
- In 42.1% of his games last year (eight of 19), Singletary put up more than 44.5 rushing yards.
- Singletary’s average rushing yards over/under last year was 46.9, which he outpaced by 4.3 yards per game.
- Last year Singletary hit the over nine times on his rushing yards prop bet (in 17 opportunities).
- Singletary rushed for at least one touchdown six times last season, including one game with multiple rushing TDs.
Singletary Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Singletary’s 13.4 receiving yards per game average from last season is 0.1 fewer than his prop bet total in Monday’s matchup (13.5).
- In 36.8% of his games last year (seven out of 19), Singletary had totaled more than 13.5 receiving yards.
- Singletary had an average receiving yards prop bet over/under of 15.0 per game a year ago. He averaged 1.6 fewer yards per game than that average.
- In six of his 17 games (35.3%) last season, Singletary went over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In one of 17 games last year, Singletary had a receiving touchdown. But he had no games with multiple receiving TDs.
Tennessee Titans Rankings (2021)
- Singletary will go up against a Titans squad that allowed 84.6 rushing yards per game last season and was the NFL’s second-ranked rush defense.
- Last year the Titans were ranked 11th in the NFL in rushing touchdowns allowed (14).
Where To Watch Devin Singletary
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.