Take a look at Deebo Samuel’s player props set by oddsmakers for his next NFL game on Sunday at 4:05 PM ET airing on FOX. Samuel and his San Francisco 49ers (0-1) have a Week 2 matchup with the Seattle Seahawks (1-0) at Levi’s Stadium.
Samuel Receiving Insights
- Samuel’s 87.8 receiving yards per game average from last season is 40.3 more than his prop bet total in Sunday’s contest (47.5).
- Samuel recorded over 47.5 receiving yards in 14 of 20 games last season (70.0%).
- Samuel’s average prop bet for receiving yards was an over/under of 68.7 last year. He collected 19.1 more yards per game than that average.
- Samuel hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards in 10 of 16 games last season (62.5%).
- Samuel had a touchdown catch in five games last season, out of 16 games played, but had multiple TD receptions only once.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Seattle Seahawks Rankings (2021)
- The 265.5 yards per game the Seahawks gave up through the air last season made them the NFL’s 31st-ranked pass defense.
- With 24 passing TDs allowed last year, the Seahawks’ defense was ranked seventh in the NFL.
Where To Watch Deebo Samuel
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.