Davante Adams hits the field in Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:25 PM ET on CBS, with several player prop bets available to wager on. Adams and the Las Vegas Raiders (0-1) play the Arizona Cardinals (0-1) at Allegiant Stadium in Week 2.
Adams Receiving Insights
- Adams’ 97.1 receiving yards per game average from last season is 4.6 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s matchup (92.5).
- In 18 games last year, Adams totaled more than 92.5 receiving yards eight times.
- Adams totaled 3.8 more receiving yards per game (97.1) than his average over/under last season (93.3).
- In nine of his 17 games (52.9%) last season, Adams went over on receiving yards prop bets.
- Adams scored a receiving touchdown in eight of 16 games last year, with multiple receiving TDs three times.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Arizona Cardinals Rankings (2021)
- The 214.4 yards per game the Cardinals conceded through the air last season made them the NFL’s seventh-ranked pass defense.
- The Cardinals allowed 30 touchdowns through the air (1.8 per game) last season. They were 25th in the league in that category.
Where To Watch Davante Adams
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.