Player prop bets are available for D.J. Moore in Sunday’s NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. Moore and the Carolina Panthers (0-1) have a Week 2 matchup against the New York Giants (1-0) at MetLife Stadium.
Moore Receiving Insights
- Moore’s 68.1 receiving yards per game average from last season is 9.6 more than his prop bet total in Sunday’s contest (58.5).
- In 58.8% of his games last season (10 of 17), Moore had collected more than 58.5 receiving yards.
- Moore’s average prop bet for receiving yards was an over/under of 65.9 last year. He collected 2.2 more yards per game than that average.
- In seven of his 17 games (41.2%) last season, Moore hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- Moore had a touchdown catch in three games last year, out of 17 games played, but had multiple TD receptions only once.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
New York Giants Rankings (2021)
- The Giants had the NFL’s 15th-ranked pass defense last season, surrendering 225.8 yards per game through the air.
- The Giants gave up 27 passing TDs last year (1.6 per game), ranking them 16th among NFL defenses.
Where To Watch D.J. Moore
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.