Owen Miller sits at 97 hits, and will try to get his 100th when his Cleveland Guardians (76-66) take on the Minnesota Twins (72-70) on Friday at 7:10 PM ET.
The Twins (+117 underdog moneyline odds) are away versus the Guardians (-138). The scheduled starters are Triston McKenzie (10-11) for the Cleveland Guardians, and Bailey Ober for the Minnesota Twins. The game’s over/under is set at 7.5.
Guardians vs. Twins Predictions
Guardians vs. Twins Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Guardians vs. Twins Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Cleveland went 7-1 over the eight games it was a moneyline favorite in its last 10 matchups.
- Over their last 10 outings, the Guardians and their opponents combined to go over the run total six times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- Cleveland’s ATS record is 6-4-0 over its past 10 games.
- Minnesota has played as the underdog in 10 of its past 10 games and won one of those contests.
- In their last 14 games with a total, the Twins and their opponents have failed to hit the over four times.
- Minnesota has six wins against the spread in its last 14 chances.
Guardians vs. Twins Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Triston McKenzie
- The Guardians have a 16-13-0 record against the spread in McKenzie’s starts.
- The Guardians have been the moneyline favorite in 17 of McKenzie’s starts this season, and they went 11-6 in those matchups.
- McKenzie’s team has put together a 16-10 record over his 26 starts.
- McKenzie’s starts with a set total this season have gone over the run total in 12 of 29 games.
Projected starter: Bailey Ober
- The right-hander did not appear in a game when his team was the moneyline underdog last season.
Guardians Batting Leaders
- Jose Ramirez paces the Guardians with 27 home runs and 111 runs batted in.
- In MLB play, Ramirez ranks 23rd in homers and third in RBI.
- Steven Kwan is batting .288 with 21 doubles, five triples, four home runs and 57 walks.
- Kwan ranks 305th in homers and 188th in RBI among MLB batters this season.
- Amed Rosario is batting .276 with 25 doubles, seven triples, nine home runs and 23 walks.
- Rosario heads into this matchup on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .238 with three doubles and two RBI.
- Andres Gimenez is batting .299 to lead his team.
- Gimenez brings a two-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last five games he is batting .294 with a double, a home run, two walks and an RBI.
Twins Batting Leaders
- Luis Arraez leads Minnesota with a batting average of .320. He’s also hit eight home runs with 46 RBI.
- Arraez’s home run total ranks 204th in MLB, and he is 148th in RBI.
- Carlos Correa has collected 127 hits this season and has an OBP of .361. He’s slugging .472 on the year.
- Correa is 47th in home runs and 81st in RBI among all hitters in the major leagues.
- Correa has safely hit in three straight games. During his last five outings he is batting .421 with two doubles, two home runs, two walks and four RBI.
- Gio Urshela has 117 hits this season and a slash line of .273/.322/.425.
- Max Kepler is batting .227 with an OBP of .318 and a slugging percentage of .348 this season.
Where To Watch Guardians vs. Twins
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.