See what bookmakers have posted as player prop betting options for Christian Kirk in Sunday’s game at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS. Kirk and the Jacksonville Jaguars (0-1) take the field against the Indianapolis Colts (0-0-1) at TIAA Bank Field in Week 2.
Kirk Receiving Insights
- Kirk’s 57.8 receiving yards per game average from last season is 0.7 less than his prop bet total in Sunday’s matchup (58.5).
- In 18 games last season, Kirk put up more than 58.5 receiving yards eight times.
- Kirk’s season average of 57.8 receiving yards per game last year was 4.7 more than the average over/under set for him (53.1).
- In nine of his 17 games (52.9%) last season, Kirk hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In four of 17 games last season, Kirk had a receiving touchdown (and he had one game with multiple touchdown catches).
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Indianapolis Colts Rankings (2021)
- This week Kirk will face what was the NFL’s 19th-ranked pass defense last season (234.1 yards allowed per game).
- The Colts allowed 32 touchdowns through the air (1.9 per game) last season. They were 31st in the NFL in that category.
Where To Watch Christian Kirk
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.