Player prop betting options are available for Chase Claypool in Sunday’s NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS. The Week 2 outing sees Claypool’s Pittsburgh Steelers (1-0) hit the field at Acrisure Stadium in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania against the New England Patriots (0-1).
Claypool Receiving Insights
- Claypool averaged 57.3 receiving yards per game a year ago, 15.8 more than the over/under of 41.5 set for Sunday’s matchup.
- Claypool totaled over 41.5 receiving yards in 50.0% of his games last season (nine out of 18).
- Claypool’s average of 57.3 receiving yards per game last year was 1.9 fewer than his average over/under prop bet (59.2).
- Claypool went over on his prop bets for receiving yards in six of 15 games last season (40.0%).
- Claypool had a receiving touchdown in two of 15 games last year, but did not score multiple receiving TDs in a game.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
New England Patriots Rankings (2021)
- The Patriots had the NFL’s second-ranked pass defense last year, allowing 187.1 yards per game through the air.
- The Patriots allowed 21 touchdowns through the air (1.2 per game) last year. They were fourth in the league in that category.
Where To Watch Chase Claypool
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.