In advance of Bryan Edwards’ game on Sunday, which starts at 4:05 PM ET on FOX, here are some insights and stats to make the best bets. Edwards and the Atlanta Falcons (0-1) square off against the Los Angeles Rams (0-1) at SoFi Stadium in Week 2.
Edwards Receiving Insights
- Edwards posted 35.7 receiving yards per game a year ago, 22.2 more than the over/under of 13.5 set for Sunday’s matchup.
- Edwards gained over 13.5 receiving yards in 61.1% of his games last year (11 out of 18).
- Edwards’ season average of 35.7 receiving yards per game was 1.9 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets last season (37.6).
- Edwards hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in 35.3% of his games (six of 17) last year.
- In three of 16 games last season, Edwards had a receiving touchdown. But he did not have a game with multiple receiving TDs.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Los Angeles Rams Rankings (2021)
- The Rams conceded 241.7 passing yards per game last season, with the NFL’s 22nd-ranked pass defense.
- With 17 passing TDs conceded last season, the Rams’ defense was ranked second in the league.
Where To Watch Bryan Edwards
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.