Alvin Kamara has player prop betting options available on Sunday when he hits the field at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-0) will be Kamara and the New Orleans Saints’ (1-0) opponent in this Week 2 matchup at Caesars Superdome.
Kamara Rushing Insights
- Kamara’s 69.1 rushing yards per game average last year is 12.6 higher than Sunday’s over/under.
- In seven of 17 games last year (41.2%) Kamara racked up more than 56.5 rushing yards.
- Last season sportsbooks set an average rushing yards prop bet of 59.8 for Kamara. He outpaced that, racking up 69.1 yards per game on the ground.
- Kamara hit the rushing yards over in six of 16 opportunities (37.5%) last year.
- Kamara had a rushing touchdown in four games last season, but no games with multiple rushing TDs.
Kamara Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Kamara’s 33.8 receiving yards per game average from last season is 7.3 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s outing (26.5).
- In 29.4% of his games last year (five of 17), Kamara had totaled more than 26.5 receiving yards.
- Kamara put up 0.8 more receiving yards per game (33.8) than his average over/under last season (33.0).
- In four of his 16 games last season (25.0%), Kamara hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- Kamara had a receiving touchdown in five of 13 games last season, but had no games with multiple receiving TDs.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Rankings (2021)
- Allowing 92.5 rushing yards per game last year, the Buccaneers had the third-ranked run defense in the NFL.
- The Saints are up against the NFL’s fifth-ranked D in terms of rushing TDs allowed last year (11).
Where To Watch Alvin Kamara
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.