The Los Angeles Rams (0-1) are double-digit, 10.5-point favorites heading into their matchup on Sunday, September 18, 2022 against the Atlanta Falcons (0-1). The point total for the contest is set at 47.5.
Rams vs. Falcons Predictions
Rams vs. Falcons Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Rams and Falcons: Betting Trends
- The Rams covered the spread eight times in 17 games last season.
- The Rams had one win ATS (1-2) as a 10.5-point favorite or more last year.
- Out of 17 Rams games last year, nine hit the over.
- The Rams finished with a 10-5 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 66.7% of those games).
- The Rams won all three games they played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -578 or shorter.
- The Rams have an 85.3% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- The Falcons covered the spread six times in 17 games last season.
- The Falcons were winless ATS (0-2-1) when playing as at least 10.5-point underdogs last year.
- In 17 Falcons games last year, seven of them went over the total.
- The Falcons were underdogs 11 times last season and won three, or 27.3%, of those games.
- Last season, the Falcons were at least a +427 underdog on the moneyline two times, losing each of those contests.
- In 10 games last year, the Rams and their opponent combined to score more than 47.5 points.
- Falcons games went over 47.5 points on six occasions last season.
- Last season, the two teams combined to average two points per game fewer than the total for this matchup (47.5).
- Last season, the opponents of these two teams averaged a combined 48.9 points per game, 1.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The over/under in this matchup is 47.5 points, two fewer than the average total in last season’s Rams contests.
- Falcons games averaged 46.7 total points last season, 0.8 fewer than the total for this matchup.
Rams Players to Watch
- Matthew Stafford was the No. 7 fantasy player overall and the No. 6 fantasy QB in 2021 with 329.7 points (averaging 19.4 per game).
- Cooper Kupp recorded total 292.5 fantasy points last season (17.2 per game), which made him the 13th-ranked player overall and the top-ranked WR.
- Last year, Darrell Henderson averaged 11.2 fantasy points per game on the way to 134.4 total fantasy points. That made him the 83rd-ranked fantasy player overall and the 26th-ranked RB.
- Van Jefferson was the 96th-ranked fantasy player — and the 31st-ranked WR — in 2021 with 118.2 fantasy points. He averaged 7 fantasy points per game.
Falcons Players to Watch
- Cordarrelle Patterson scored 182.6 fantasy points (11.4 per game) in 2021 and finished 44th overall among all players and 12th among all RBs.
- Kyle Pitts placed 108th overall and eighth among TEs in league-wide fantasy standings last season after finishing with 108.6 fantasy points (6.4 per game).
- Last year, Bryan Edwards’ 75.1 total fantasy points made him the No. 173 fantasy player and No. 57 WR. He averaged 4.7 fantasy points per game.
- Olamide Zaccheaus was 72nd among WRs and 201st overall last season in the fantasy standings. He totaled 58.8 fantasy points (3.5 per game).
Where To Watch Rams vs. Falcons
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.