The Indianapolis Colts (0-0-1) are 4-point favorites when they visit the Jacksonville Jaguars (0-1) in an AFC South matchup on Sunday, September 18, 2022 at TIAA Bank Field. The contest has a point total set at 46.5.
Colts vs. Jaguars Predictions
Colts vs. Jaguars Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Colts and Jaguars: Betting Trends
- Against the spread, the Colts were 10-7-0 last season.
- As 4-point favorites or greater, the Colts went 3-3 against the spread last season.
- In 17 Colts games last season, eight hit the over.
- The Colts put together a 5-3 record in games they were favored on the moneyline last season (winning 62.5% of those games).
- The Colts had a 4-2 record last year (winning 66.7% of their games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -199 or shorter.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Colts’ implied win probability is 66.6%.
- Jaguars posted a 5-12-0 record against the spread last year.
- Against the spread, as underdogs of 4 points or more, the Jaguars went 4-8 last year.
- Out of the 17 Jaguars’ games last year, five went over the total.
- The Jaguars were underdogs 15 times last season and won three, or 20%, of those games.
- The Jaguars had a record of 2-9, a 18.2% win rate, when they were set as an underdog of +165 or more by oddsmakers last season.
- The Colts and their opponent topped the 46.5-point mark seven times last season.
- Last season, five Jaguars games featured over 46.5 points scored.
- Last year’s combined scoring average for these two teams (41.4 points per game) is 5.1 fewer than the total for this contest.
- These two teams yielded a combined 48.4 points per game a year ago, 1.9 higher than the total for this matchup.
- The point total average for Colts games last season was 46.7, 0.2 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 0.9 points higher than the average scoring total for Jaguars games last season (45.6).
Colts Players to Watch
- Jonathan Taylor finished the 2021 season as the fifth-best fantasy player overall and the best fantasy RB with 333.1 fantasy points (19.6 per game).
- Matt Ryan’s 224.9 total fantasy points a season ago (an average of 13.2 per game), were good enough to rank him 24th overall and 18th among QBs.
- Last year, Michael Pittman Jr. was 70th overall and 16th among WRs with 148.6 fantasy points (averaging 8.7 per game).
- Nyheim Hines put together the 175th-ranked fantasy season (53rd among RBs) in 2021 with 72.6 fantasy points, averaging 4.3 per game.
Jaguars Players to Watch
- Trevor Lawrence totaled 199 fantasy points (11.7 per game) in 2021 and finished 34th overall among all players and 22nd among all QBs.
- James Robinson placed 75th overall and 25th among RBs in league-wide fantasy standings last season after finishing with 142.9 fantasy points (10.2 per game).
- Last year, Christian Kirk 130.6 total fantasy points to finish as the No. 28 WR and the No. 86 fantasy player overall. He averaged 7.7 fantasy points per game.
- Marvin Jones Jr. put together the 112th-ranked fantasy season (37th among WRs) last season. He scored 107.2 fantasy points (6.3 per game).
Where To Watch Colts vs. Jaguars
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.