The Baltimore Ravens (1-0) are 3.5-point favorites heading into their matchup on Sunday, September 18, 2022 against the Miami Dolphins (1-0). The over/under for the game is set at 43.5.
Ravens vs. Dolphins Predictions
Ravens vs. Dolphins Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Ravens and Dolphins: Betting Trends
- The Ravens covered the spread eight times in 17 games last year.
- The Ravens had no wins ATS (0-7) as a 3.5-point favorite or more last season.
- In 17 Ravens games last year, eight went over the total.
- The Ravens were favored on the moneyline 11 total times last season. They finished 6-5 in those games.
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -179 or shorter, the Ravens had a 3-3 record (winning 50% of their games).
- The Ravens have a 64.2% chance to win this game based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- The Dolphins’ record against the spread last season was 9-7-1.
- The Dolphins went 4-3 as underdogs of 3.5 points or greater last year.
- There were seven Dolphins games (out of 17) that went over the total last year.
- The Dolphins won four of the 10 games they played as underdogs last season.
- The Dolphins were 3-4 last season when entering a game as the underdog by +150 or more on the moneyline.
- Ravens games finished with more than 43.5 points eight times last season.
- Dolphins games went over 43.5 points on six occasions last year.
- Last season, the two teams averaged a combined 42.9 points per contest, 0.6 fewer than the total for this matchup.
- These two teams allowed a combined 45 points per game a year ago, 1.5 higher than the total for this matchup.
- The over/under in this matchup is 43.5 points, three fewer than the average total in last season’s Ravens contests.
- The average total points scored in Dolphins games last year (43.5) is 0.5 points higher than the total for this matchup.
Ravens Players to Watch
- Lamar Jackson finished 21st overall among all players and 16th among all QBs in 2021 with 240 fantasy points (20 per game).
- Mark Andrews’ 190.1 total fantasy points a season ago (an average of 11.2 per game), were enough to place him 38th overall and first among TEs.
- Last year, Mike Davis’ 94.2 total fantasy points made him the No. 128 fantasy player and No. 37 RB. He averaged 5.5 fantasy points per game.
- Tyler Huntley put together the 157th-ranked fantasy season (34th among QBs) in 2021 with 82.6 fantasy points, averaging 11.8 per game.
Dolphins Players to Watch
- Teddy Bridgewater’s impressive 2021 fantasy campaign saw him rack up 202.7 fantasy points (14.5 per game) and finish 33rd overall among all players and 21st among all QBs.
- Tyreek Hill ranked 43rd overall and seventh among WRs in league-wide fantasy standings last season after finishing with 185.5 fantasy points (10.9 per game).
- Last year, Tua Tagovailoa’s 180.9 total fantasy points made him the No. 46 fantasy player and No. 24 QB. He averaged 13.9 fantasy points per game.
- Jaylen Waddle was 20th among WRs and 77th overall last season in the fantasy standings. He totaled 141.8 fantasy points (8.9 per game).
Where To Watch Ravens vs. Dolphins
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.