The South Alabama Jaguars (2-0) will look to upset the UCLA Bruins (2-0) on Saturday, September 17, 2022 at the Rose Bowl. The Bruins are considerable favorites in this one, with the spread posted at 13.5 points. The over/under is set at 59 in the outing.
UCLA vs. South Alabama Predictions
UCLA vs. South Alabama Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
UCLA vs. South Alabama Betting Trends
- UCLA has covered the spread one time over two games with a set spread.
- The Bruins are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 13.5-point favorites.
- Games involving UCLA have hit the over once this season.
- UCLA has been listed as the moneyline favorite only one other time so far this season, a game they won.
- UCLA has played as a moneyline favorite of -529 or shorter in only one game this season, which it won.
- South Alabama has covered the spread two times this season (2-0-0).
- Games involving South Alabama have hit the over twice this year.
- South Alabama won the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- South Alabama has not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +395.
UCLA vs. South Alabama: Over/Under Trends
- Together, the two teams combine for 88 points per game, 29 points more than the over/under of 59 for this game.
- This game’s point total is 31.5 fewer points than the 27.5 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2022.
- The over/under for this matchup, 59 points, is the same as the average over/under in Bruins games this season.
- Jaguars games have an over/under of 55.3 points this season, 3.7 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
UCLA Players to Watch
- Dorian Thompson-Robinson has thrown for 399 yards (199.5 ypg) to lead UCLA, completing 75.9% of his passes and recording three touchdown passes and one interception this season. He’s also run for 87 yards (43.5 ypg) on seven carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- Zach Charbonnet has carried the ball 21 times for a team-high 111 yards (55.5 per game), with one touchdown this year. He’s also tacked on five catches for 36 yards (18 per game).
- Kazmeir Allen’s 115 receiving yards (57.5 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 14 receptions and one touchdown.
- Keegan Jones has recorded 87 receiving yards (43.5 yards per game) and one touchdown, hauling in six passes this year.
- Jake Bobo’s six catches have turned into 79 yards (39.5 ypg).
South Alabama Players to Watch
- Carter Bradley leads South Alabama with 614 passing yards (307 ypg) on 43-of-67 passing with six touchdowns compared to one interception this season.
- La’Damian Webb has carried the ball 38 times for a team-high 189 yards (94.5 per game), with four touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on four catches for 48 yards (24 per game).
- This season Terrion Avery has racked up 53 yards (26.5 per game) on 16 carries.
- Jalen Wayne’s 200 receiving yards (100 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 13 receptions and three touchdowns.
- Caullin Lacy has put together a 169-yard season so far (84.5 receiving yards per game), reeling in 11 passes.
- Devin Voisin’s six receptions this season have resulted in 72 yards (36 ypg) and one touchdown.
Where To Watch UCLA vs. South Alabama
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.