The No. 24 Texas A&M Aggies (1-1) play the No. 13 Miami Hurricanes (2-0) on Saturday, September 17, 2022 at Kyle Field. The Aggies are listed as favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 6 points. The over/under in this contest is 48.5 points.
Texas A&M vs. Miami Predictions
Texas A&M vs. Miami Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Texas A&M vs. Miami Betting Trends
- Texas A&M has not won a game against the spread this season (0-2-0).
- The Aggies have not covered the spread (0-2) when they are at least 6-point favorites.
- Texas A&M has been listed as the moneyline favorite just two other times so far this season, and they split the two games.
- Texas A&M has played as a moneyline favorite of -232 or shorter in only two games this season, and it split 1-1.
- Miami has covered the spread once over two games with a set spread.
- Miami games have gone over the total once this season.
- Miami has not played a game this season while listed as the underdog.
- Miami has played as an underdog of +192 or more once this season and won that game.
Texas A&M vs. Miami: Over/Under Trends
- The Aggies average 22.5 points per game against the Hurricanes’ 50, totaling 24 points over the contest’s over/under of 48.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 18.5 points per game, 30 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Aggies have seen a 53.8 average over/under in their games this season, 5.3 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Hurricanes’ games have a total points bet of 55.5 points this season, seven points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Texas A&M Players to Watch
- Haynes King leads Texas A&M with 461 passing yards (230.5 ypg) on 33-of-51 passing with three touchdowns and two interceptions this season. He also has 58 rushing yards (29 ypg) on 14 carries.
- The team’s top rusher, Devon Achane, has carried the ball 28 times for 108 yards (54 per game), with two touchdowns this year.
- Ainias Smith’s 185 receiving yards (92.5 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 10 receptions and two touchdowns.
- Evan Stewart has put up a 105-yard season so far (52.5 receiving yards per game), hauling in 10 passes.
- Yulkeith Brown’s four catches have netted him 79 yards (39.5 ypg) and one touchdown.
Miami Players to Watch
- Henry Parrish Jr.’s team-high 214 rushing yards (107 per game) have come on 37 carries, with four touchdowns this year. He’s also added six catches for 43 yards (21.5 per game).
- This season Thaddius Franklin Jr. has piled up 127 yards (63.5 per game) on 21 attempts with three touchdowns.
- Xavier Restrepo’s 172 receiving yards (86 yards per game) lead the team. He has 11 receptions with one touchdown.
- Michael Redding III has racked up 76 receiving yards (38 yards per game) and one touchdown, reeling in five passes this year.
- Brashard Smith’s six catches have turned into 65 yards (32.5 ypg).
Where To Watch Texas A&M vs. Miami
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.