The No. 20 Ole Miss Rebels (2-0) play the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (1-1) on Saturday, September 17, 2022 at Bobby Dodd Stadium at Historic Grant Field. The Rebels are heavy favorites in this one, with the spread posted at 14.5 points. The over/under is set at 60 in the outing.
Ole Miss vs. Georgia Tech Predictions
Ole Miss vs. Georgia Tech Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Ole Miss vs. Georgia Tech Betting Trends
- Ole Miss has covered the spread once in two games with a set spread.
- The Rebels have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 14.5-point favorites.
- Ole Miss’ games have gone over the total once this season.
- Ole Miss has been listed as the moneyline favorite only one other time so far this season, a game they won.
- Ole Miss has played as a moneyline favorite of -647 or shorter in only one game this season, which it won.
- Georgia Tech has not covered the spread yet this season (0-2-0).
- Georgia Tech is winless against the spread when it is 14.5-point underdogs or more (0-1).
- Games involving Georgia Tech have yet to hit the over once this season.
- Georgia Tech lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- Georgia Tech has played as an underdog of +454 or more once this season and lost that game.
Ole Miss vs. Georgia Tech: Over/Under Trends
- The Rebels average 43.5 points per game against the Yellow Jackets’ 22.5, totaling six points over the matchup’s point total of 60.
- These two teams surrender a combined 35.5 points per game, 24.5 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Rebels have seen a 59 average over/under in their games this season, one point fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 1.7 points separates this contest’s over/under (60 points) and the average total points bet in Yellow Jackets’ games (58.3 points) this season.
Ole Miss Players to Watch
- The team’s top rusher, Quinshon Judkins, has carried the ball 24 times for 191 yards (95.5 per game), with one touchdown this year.
- This season Zach Evans has piled up 183 yards (91.5 per game) on 31 attempts with one touchdown.
- Jonathan Mingo’s team-leading 129 receiving yards (64.5 yards per game) have come on six receptions.
- Dayton Wade has put up a 75-yard season so far (37.5 receiving yards per game), hauling in six passes.
- Malik Heath has hauled in five grabs for 67 yards (33.5 ypg) and two touchdowns this season.
Georgia Tech Players to Watch
- Jeff Sims has thrown for 264 yards (132 ypg) to lead Georgia Tech, completing 58.5% of his passes and collecting one touchdown pass and two interceptions this season. He’s also run for 89 yards (44.5 ypg) on 21 carries.
- Dontae Smith’s team-high 132 rushing yards (66 per game) have come on 20 carries, with three touchdowns this year.
- Nate McCollum’s team-leading 72 receiving yards (36 yards per game) have come on seven receptions.
- E.J. Jenkins has caught four passes for 47 yards (23.5 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Malachi Carter’s four receptions this season have resulted in 46 yards (23 ypg).
Where To Watch Ole Miss vs. Georgia Tech
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.