The No. 6 Oklahoma Sooners (2-0) face the Nebraska Cornhuskers (1-2) on Saturday, September 17, 2022 at Memorial Stadium (Lincoln, NE). The Sooners are undoubtedly the favorites in this one, with the line sitting at 14 points. An over/under of 65 points has been set for the outing.
Oklahoma vs. Nebraska Predictions
Oklahoma vs. Nebraska Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Oklahoma vs. Nebraska Betting Trends
- Oklahoma has covered the spread one time this season (1-1-0).
- The Sooners are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 14-point favorites.
- Oklahoma has been listed as the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and they won both of the games.
- Oklahoma has played as a moneyline favorite of -565 or shorter in just two games this season, and it won both.
- Nebraska has yet to win a game against the spread this year (0-3-0).
- Games involving Nebraska have hit the over twice this season.
- Nebraska has not played a game this season while listed as the underdog.
- Nebraska has not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +402 odds on them winning this game.
Oklahoma vs. Nebraska: Over/Under Trends
- This season, Nebraska has played one game with a combined score higher than 65 points.
- The Sooners average 39.0 points per game against the Cornhuskers’ 36.0, totaling 10.0 points over the matchup’s total of 65.
- This matchup’s total is 26.0 fewer points than the 39 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2022.
- The Sooners have seen a 65.3 average over/under in their games this season, 0.3 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 6.0 points separates this contest’s over/under (65 points) and the average total points bet in Cornhuskers’ games (59.0 points) this season.
Oklahoma Players to Watch
- Dillon Gabriel has thrown for 529 yards (264.5 ypg) to lead Oklahoma, completing 70.6% of his passes and recording five touchdown passes this season.
- Eric Gray has carried the ball 26 times for a team-high 173 yards (86.5 per game) this year. He’s also tacked on three catches for 39 yards (19.5 per game).
- This season Marcus Major has collected 92 yards (46.0 per game) on 12 attempts with three touchdowns.
- Marvin Mims’ team-leading 244 receiving yards (122.0 yards per game) have come on 10 receptions with two touchdowns.
- Theo Wease has reeled in six passes for 74 yards (37.0 yards per game) this year.
- Drake Stoops has hauled in five grabs for 58 yards (29.0 ypg) and one touchdown this season.
Nebraska Players to Watch
- Casey Thompson has thrown for 866 yards (288.7 ypg) to lead Nebraska, completing 63.9% of his passes and recording four touchdown passes and three interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Anthony Grant, has carried the ball 69 times for 428 yards (142.7 per game), with five touchdowns this year.
- This season Ajay Allen has taken 22 carries for 141 yards (47.0 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Trey Palmer’s 231 receiving yards (77.0 yards per game) lead the team. He has 18 receptions.
- Marcus Washington has caught 10 passes for 181 yards (60.3 yards per game) this year.
- Isaiah Garcia-Castaneda’s four receptions have turned into 120 yards (40.0 ypg) and one touchdown.
Where To Watch Oklahoma vs. Nebraska
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.