The Arkansas State Red Wolves (1-1) will look to upset the Memphis Tigers (1-1) on Saturday, September 17, 2022 at the Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium. The Tigers are significant favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 13 points. An over/under of 62.5 points has been set for the outing.
Memphis vs. Arkansas State Predictions
Memphis vs. Arkansas State Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Memphis vs. Arkansas State Betting Trends
- Memphis has put together a record of 1-1-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, each one of Memphis’ games has hit the over.
- Memphis has been the moneyline favorite only one other time so far this season, a game they won.
- Memphis has not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -540 or shorter.
- Arkansas State has covered in each of the two opportunities it has had with a set spread this season (2-0-0).
- Arkansas State has a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 13-point underdogs.
- Arkansas State games have gone over the total once this year.
- Arkansas State lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- Arkansas State has played as an underdog of +393 or more once this season and lost that game.
Memphis vs. Arkansas State: Over/Under Trends
- Together, the two teams combine for 65 points per game, 2.5 points more than the over/under of 62.5 for this contest.
- This matchup’s over/under is 7.5 fewer points than the 55 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2022.
- The Tigers have seen a 52.5 average over/under in their games this season, 10.0 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 0.5 points separates the average total points bet in Red Wolves’ games (63.0 points) and this matchup’s over/under (62.5 points).
Memphis Players to Watch
- Seth Henigan has 580 passing yards (290.0 ypg) to lead Memphis, completing 67.2% of his passes and recording three touchdown passes this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Asa Martin, has carried the ball eight times for 76 yards (38.0 per game), with one touchdown this year. He’s also caught six passes for 67 yards (33.5 per game).
- This season Jevyon Ducker has racked up 10 carries for 71 yards (35.5 per game) and one touchdown, while also catching two passes for 44 yards (22.0 per game).
- Gabriel Rogers’ 128 receiving yards (64.0 yards per game) lead the team. He has seven receptions.
- Eddie Lewis has collected 108 receiving yards (54.0 yards per game) and one touchdown, hauling in nine passes this year.
- Javon Ivory has hauled in nine grabs for 90 yards (45.0 ypg) this season.
Arkansas State Players to Watch
- James Blackman leads Arkansas State with 398 passing yards (199.0 ypg) on 35-of-54 passing with two touchdowns compared to zero interceptions this season.
- Johnnie Lang Jr.’s team-high 143 rushing yards (71.5 per game) have come on 25 carries, with one touchdown this year.
- This season AJ Mayer has rushed for 86 yards (43.0 per game) on 11 carries with one touchdown.
- Champ Flemings’ 227 receiving yards (113.5 yards per game) lead the team. He has 17 receptions with one touchdown.
- Adam Jones has reeled in three passes for 45 yards (22.5 yards per game) this year.
- Seydou Traore’s three receptions have netted him 30 yards (15.0 ypg) and one touchdown.
Where To Watch Memphis vs. Arkansas State
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.