The Marshall Thundering Herd (2-0) play the Bowling Green Falcons (0-2) on Saturday, September 17, 2022 at Doyt L. Perry Stadium. The Thundering Herd are without a doubt the favorites in this one, with the line posted at 18 points. The over/under is set at 53.5 in the outing.
Marshall vs. Bowling Green Predictions
Marshall vs. Bowling Green Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Marshall vs. Bowling Green Betting Trends
- Marshall has covered the spread in each of its two games with a set spread.
- The Thundering Herd are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 18-point favorites.
- Marshall has not been the moneyline favorite so far this season.
- Marshall has not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -1031 or shorter.
- Bowling Green is winless against the spread this season (0-2-0).
- Bowling Green has yet to cover a spread (0-1) when it’s at least 18-point underdogs.
- This year, Bowling Green games have hit the over twice.
- Bowling Green lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- Bowling Green has played as an underdog of +650 or more once this season and lost that game.
Marshall vs. Bowling Green: Over/Under Trends
- The Thundering Herd average 40.5 points per game against the Falcons’ 37, amounting to 24 points over the matchup’s over/under of 53.5.
- This matchup’s point total is 10.5 fewer points than the 64 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2022.
- The over/under for this game, 53.5 points, is the same as the average over/under in Thundering Herd games this season.
- A difference of 3.3 points separates the average total points bet in Falcons’ games (56.8 points) and this game’s over/under (53.5 points).
Marshall Players to Watch
- Khalan Laborn’s team-high 265 rushing yards (132.5 per game) have come on 43 carries, with three touchdowns this year.
- This season Ethan Payne has piled up 15 carries for 120 yards (60 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Talik Keaton’s 93 receiving yards (46.5 yards per game) lead the team. He has 10 receptions.
- Devin Miller has put up a 53-yard season so far (26.5 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown, reeling in six passes.
- Caleb McMillan’s four grabs have netted him 42 yards (21 ypg).
Bowling Green Players to Watch
- Matt McDonald has thrown for 408 yards (204 ypg) to lead Bowling Green, completing 54.1% of his passes and tossing six touchdown passes this season. He’s also figured in the ground game with 53 rushing yards (26.5 ypg) on seven carries with one rushing touchdown.
- Taron Keith’s team-high 61 rushing yards (30.5 per game) have come on 14 carries this year. He’s also tacked on six catches for 57 yards (28.5 per game) and one touchdown.
- This season Jaison Patterson has piled up 55 yards (27.5 per game) on 22 attempts with one touchdown.
- CJ Lewis’ team-leading 93 receiving yards (46.5 yards per game) have come on six receptions with two touchdowns.
- Christian Sims has put together a 79-yard season so far (39.5 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown, reeling in eight passes.
- Odieu Hiliare’s eight catches have netted him 64 yards (32 ypg) and one touchdown.
Where To Watch Marshall vs. Bowling Green
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.