The Nevada Wolf Pack (2-1) will look to upset the Iowa Hawkeyes (1-1) on Saturday, September 17, 2022 at Kinnick Stadium. The Hawkeyes are heavy favorites in this one, with the line posted at 21.5 points. The over/under for the contest is 40.5 points.
Iowa vs. Nevada Predictions
Iowa vs. Nevada Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Iowa vs. Nevada Betting Trends
- Iowa has not won a game against the spread this season (0-2-0).
- Iowa has been the moneyline favorite just two other times so far this season, and they split the two games.
- Iowa has yet to play a game with moneyline odds of -2557 or shorter.
- Nevada is 2-1-0 against the spread this year.
- This season, Nevada games have hit the over twice.
- Nevada won the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- Nevada has not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +1155 odds on them winning this game.
Iowa vs. Nevada: Over/Under Trends
- This season, two Nevada games have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s total of 40.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 41 points per game, 0.5 points more than the total of 40.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams give up a combined 33.5 points per game, seven points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Hawkeyes games is 40.5, matching the over/under of 40.5 for this contest.
- A difference of 13.2 points separates the average total points bet in Wolf Pack’s games (53.7 points) and this contest’s over/under (40.5 points).
Iowa Players to Watch
- Spencer Petras has thrown for 201 yards (100.5 ypg) to lead Iowa, completing 45.1% of his passes and two interceptions this season.
- Leshon Williams has carried the ball 38 times for a team-high 106 yards (53 per game), with one touchdown this year. He has also caught two passes for 23 yards (11.5 per game).
- This season Kaleb Johnson has taken seven carries for 13 yards (6.5 per game).
- Arland Bruce IV’s 77 receiving yards (38.5 yards per game) lead the team. He has six receptions.
- Sam LaPorta has reeled in 10 passes for 64 yards (32 yards per game) this year.
Nevada Players to Watch
- Nate Cox leads Nevada with 372 passing yards (124 ypg) on 34-of-61 passing with two touchdowns compared to zero interceptions this season. He also adds 79 rushing yards (26.3 ypg) on 26 carries while scoring two touchdowns on the ground.
- The team’s top rusher, Toa Taua, has carried the ball 61 times for 246 yards (82 per game), with three touchdowns this year. He’s also caught eight passes for 81 yards (27 per game) and one touchdown.
- This season Devonte Lee has rushed for 140 yards (46.7 per game) on 31 carries with four touchdowns.
- Jamaal Bell’s team-leading 97 receiving yards (32.3 yards per game) have come on 14 receptions.
- Brian Casteel has reeled in seven passes for 95 yards (31.7 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Dalevon Campbell’s four catches have netted him 82 yards (27.3 ypg).
Where To Watch Iowa vs. Nevada
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.