The Georgia State Panthers (0-2) face the Charlotte 49ers (0-3) on Saturday, September 17, 2022 at Center Parc Stadium. The Panthers are heavy favorites in this one, with the line posted at 19.5 points. An over/under of 60.5 points has been set for the contest.
Georgia State vs. Charlotte Predictions
Georgia State vs. Charlotte Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Georgia State vs. Charlotte Betting Trends
- Georgia State is winless against the spread this season (0-1-1).
- Georgia State has not been the moneyline favorite yet this season.
- Georgia State has yet to play a game with moneyline odds of -1267 or shorter.
- Charlotte is winless against the spread this season (0-3-0).
- Charlotte is winless against the spread when it has played as 19.5-point underdogs or more (0-1).
- Charlotte games have gone over the total twice this year.
- Charlotte has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- Charlotte has played as an underdog of +750 or more once this season and lost that game.
Georgia State vs. Charlotte: Over/Under Trends
- There have been two games featuring Charlotte this season with more combined scoring than Saturday’s over/under of 60.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 40.3 points per game, 20.2 points fewer than the over/under of 60.5 for this game.
- This game’s point total is 21.2 fewer points than the 81.7 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2022.
- This season the average total for Panthers games is 59.8 points, 0.7 fewer than the over/under of 60.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 1.5 points separates this matchup’s over/under (60.5 points) and the average total points bet in 49ers’ games (59.0 points) this season.
Georgia State Players to Watch
- Darren Grainger has been a dual threat to lead Georgia State in both passing and rushing. He has 297 passing yards (148.5 ypg), completing 43.4% of his passes and throwing four touchdown passes and one interception this season. He’s rushed for 118 yards (59.0 ypg) on 29 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- The team’s top rusher, Jamyest Williams, has carried the ball 28 times for 144 yards (72.0 per game) this year. He’s proven to be a dual threat, racking up 24 receiving yards (12.0 per game) on two catches.
- Robert Lewis’ 132 receiving yards (66.0 yards per game) lead the team. He has eight receptions with three touchdowns.
- Jamari Thrash has racked up 123 receiving yards (61.5 yards per game), hauling in nine passes this year.
Charlotte Players to Watch
- Xavier Williams has thrown for 392 yards (130.7 ypg) to lead Charlotte, completing 53.4% of his passes and collecting two touchdown passes this season. He’s also run for 77 yards (25.7 ypg) on 14 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- The team’s top rusher, Shadrick Byrd, has carried the ball 38 times for 135 yards (45.0 per game) this year.
- Grant Dubose’s 229 receiving yards (76.3 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s collected 16 receptions and three touchdowns.
- Elijah Spencer has put together a 223-yard season so far (74.3 receiving yards per game), hauling in 11 passes.
- Victor Tucker’s 19 catches have netted him 200 yards (66.7 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Where To Watch Georgia State vs. Charlotte
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.