The Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (1-1) will look to upset the No. 5 Clemson Tigers (2-0) on Saturday, September 17, 2022 at Memorial Stadium. The Tigers are undoubtedly the favorites in this one, with the line posted at 33 points. The over/under in this contest is 54.5 points.
Clemson vs. Louisiana Tech Predictions
Clemson vs. Louisiana Tech Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Clemson vs. Louisiana Tech Betting Trends
- Clemson has put together a record of 1-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Tigers have not covered the spread when playing as at least 33-point favorites (0-1).
- Clemson has been listed as the moneyline favorite only one other time so far this season, a game they won.
- Clemson has not played a game this season with moneyline odds of or shorter.
- Louisiana Tech has put together a record of 1-1-0 against the spread this year.
- Every game involving Louisiana Tech has hit the over so far this season.
- Louisiana Tech lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- Louisiana Tech has a record of 0-0 in games where sportsbooks have them as underdogs of at least on the moneyline.
Clemson vs. Louisiana Tech: Over/Under Trends
- Together, the two teams combine for 76 points per game, 21.5 points more than the over/under of 54.5 for this contest.
- The 45.5 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 9.0 fewer than the 54.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Tigers have seen a 51.0 average over/under in their games this season, 3.5 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 9.0 points separates the average total points bet in Bulldogs’ games (63.5 points) and this matchup’s over/under (54.5 points).
Clemson Players to Watch
- D.J. Uiagalelei has been a dual threat to lead Clemson in both passing and rushing. He has 440 passing yards (220.0 ypg), completing 67.8% of his passes and tossing three touchdown passes and one interception this season. He’s rushed for 64 yards (32.0 ypg) on 18 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- The team’s top rusher, Will Shipley, has carried the ball 20 times for 110 yards (55.0 per game), with four touchdowns this year.
- Beaux Collins’ team-leading 111 receiving yards (55.5 yards per game) have come on seven receptions with two touchdowns.
- Antonio Williams has put together a 76-yard season so far (38.0 receiving yards per game), reeling in seven passes.
- Davis Allen’s three receptions are good enough for 67 yards (33.5 ypg).
Louisiana Tech Players to Watch
- Marquis Crosby has carried the ball 23 times for a team-high 219 yards (109.5 per game), with two touchdowns this year.
- This season Charvis Thornton has piled up 65 yards (32.5 per game) on 11 carries with one touchdown.
- Griffin Hebert’s 156 receiving yards (78.0 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s totaled four receptions and two touchdowns.
- Tre Harris has put together a 128-yard season so far (64.0 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown, hauling in 11 passes.
- Cyrus Allen’s five receptions have netted him 121 yards (60.5 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Where To Watch Clemson vs. Louisiana Tech
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.