The Minnesota Twins (69-67) host the Cleveland Guardians (70-65) in AL Central action, at 8:10 PM ET on Friday.
The Twins (-114 moneyline odds to win) take the field against the Guardians (-105) in a projected close matchup. The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Minnesota Twins looking to Dylan Bundy (8-6), and Cal Quantrill (11-5) getting the nod for the Cleveland Guardians. The contest has an over/under of 8.
Twins vs. Guardians Predictions
Twins vs. Guardians Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Twins vs. Guardians Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Minnesota went 2-2 over the four games it was a moneyline favorite in its last 10 matchups.
- Over their last 10 outings, the Twins and their opponents combined to go over the run total 10 times (14 of the 10 games had set totals).
- Minnesota’s ATS record is 7-7-0 over its past 10 games.
- Cleveland has played as the underdog in four of its past 10 games and lost each of those contests.
- The Guardians and their opponents have combined to hit the over two times in their last 10 games with a total.
- Over its last 10 games, Cleveland is 2-8-0 against the spread.
Twins vs. Guardians Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Dylan Bundy
- The Twins have a 13-11-0 ATS record in Bundy’s 24 starts that had a set spread.
- The Twins have been the moneyline favorite in 11 of Bundy’s starts this season, and they went 6-5 in those games.
- Bundy’s team has an 11-13 record in his starts this season.
- Bundy has had 24 starts that oddsmakers set a total for this season, and 11 of those matchups hit the over.
Projected starter: Cal Quantrill
- Quantrill and his team are 17-11-0 ATS this season when he starts.
- His team has won 56.2% of his starts when they are underdogs on the moneyline (9-7).
- In games Quantrill has started, his team is 16-10.
- Out of Quantrill’s 28 starts with a total this season, 16 have hit the over.
Twins Batting Leaders
- Luis Arraez paces the Twins with a team-best batting average of .314.
- Among hitters in MLB play, Arraez ranks 189th in home runs and 138th in RBI.
- Arraez enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .217 with a double and a walk.
- Carlos Correa has 18 doubles, a triple, 18 home runs and 53 walks while hitting .271.
- Correa currently ranks 58th in homers and 113th in RBI in the majors.
- Correa brings a five-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is batting .318 with two doubles, three home runs, a walk and five RBI.
- Gio Urshela has 23 doubles, three triples, 11 home runs and 30 walks while batting .262.
- Urshela brings a two-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .190 with a double and a walk.
- Max Kepler has 18 doubles, a triple, nine home runs and 49 walks while batting .231.
Guardians Batting Leaders
- Jose Ramirez is batting .277 this season with a team-high 26 home runs and 108 RBI.
- In all of Major League Baseball, Ramirez is 20th in homers and third in RBI.
- Steven Kwan has collected 132 hits this season and has an OBP of .364. He’s slugging .376 on the year.
- Among all MLB hitters, Kwan is 321st in home runs and 189th in RBI.
- Amed Rosario is slashing .277/.309/.391 this season for the Guardians.
- Rosario takes a four-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last five outings he is batting .182 with .
- Andres Gimenez leads Cleveland with a batting average of .305. He’s also hit 15 home runs with 60 RBI.
- Gimenez brings a three-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is hitting .368 with a double and two walks.
Where To Watch Twins vs. Guardians
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.