Before you wager on Daniel Jones’ player props in Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:25 PM ET on FOX, here are some key stats and trends to know. Jones’ New York Giants (0-0) face the Tennessee Titans (0-0) in Week 1. The matchup will take place at Nissan Stadium in Nashville, Tennessee.
Jones Passing Insights
- Compared to his 233.5 yards passing prop total for this matchup, Jones recorded fewer yards per game (220.7) last year.
- In 17 games played last season, Jones exceeded 233.5 passing yards five times.
- Jones fell short of his passing yards prop bet average last year (221.9) by 1.2 yards per game.
- Jones hit the over on passing yards prop bets in five of 15 opportunities last season (33.3%).
- In eight of 11 games last year, Jones threw a touchdown pass, including two games with multiple TD passes.
- Jones threw at least one interception in four of 11 games last season, including multiple INTs twice.
Jones Rushing Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Jones’ rushing yards prop bet has been set at 19.5, compared to his average of 27.1 rushing yards per game last year.
- On six occasions last year (out of 17 total games, or 35.3%), Jones had more than 19.5 rushing yards.
- Jones outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (27.0) by 0.1 yards last year.
- Jones hit his rushing yards over in 26.7% of his opportunities (four of 15 games) last season.
- Jones found paydirt on the ground in two games last season, but did not have multiple rushing TDs either time.
Tennessee Titans Rankings (2021)
- The Titans had the NFL’s 25th-ranked pass defense last season, yielding 245.2 yards per game through the air.
- The Titans’ defense was seventh in the league last year, allowing 1.4 passing touchdowns per game.
- With 16 interceptions last year, the Titans’ defense was 10th in the NFL.
Where To Watch Daniel Jones
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.