AFC West rivals meet when the Los Angeles Chargers (0-0) host the Las Vegas Raiders (0-0) on Sunday, September 11, 2022 at SoFi Stadium. Los Angeles is favored by 3.5 points. The game’s over/under is 52.5.
Chargers vs. Raiders Predictions
Chargers vs. Raiders Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Chargers and Raiders: Betting Trends
- Against the spread, the Chargers were 8-9-0 last season.
- As 3.5-point favorites or more, the Chargers went 3-4 against the spread last year.
- Last year, 10 of the Chargers’ 17 games went over the point total.
- The Chargers won 50% of the games last season when they were favored on the moneyline (6-6).
- The Chargers finished 3-3 last year (winning 50% of their games) when they played as a moneyline favorite of -180 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probability for this matchup gives the Chargers a 64.3% chance to win.
- The Raiders beat the spread eight times in 17 games last year.
- Against the spread, as underdogs of 3.5 points or greater, the Raiders went 5-2 last year.
- Last year, eight of the Raiders’ 17 games went over the point total.
- Last season, the Raiders were the underdog 11 times and won seven, or 63.6%, of those games.
- The Raiders had a record of 4-1 in games where bookmakers had them as underdogs of at least +151 on the moneyline.
- Chargers games finished with more than 52.5 points eight times last season.
- Last year, eight Raiders games featured over 52.5 points scored.
- Last year’s combined scoring average for these two teams (49.9 points per game) is 2.6 fewer than the total for this contest.
- These two teams allowed a combined 52.8 points per game a year ago, 0.3 higher than the total for this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 52.5 points, 3.1 more than the average point total for Chargers games a year ago.
- Raiders games averaged 47.4 total points last season, 5.1 fewer than the total for this matchup.
Chargers Players to Watch
- Justin Herbert finished the 2021 season as the third-best fantasy player overall and the third-best fantasy QB with 380.8 fantasy points (22.4 per game).
- Herbert totaled 378.8 fantasy points a season ago (22.3 per game), good enough to place him fourth overall and fourth among QBs in league-wide fantasy standings.
- Last year, Austin Ekeler finished 27th overall and third among RBs after scoring 273.8 fantasy points (averaging 16.1 per game).
- Ekeler put together the 27th-ranked fantasy season (third among RBs) in 2021 with 273.8 fantasy points, averaging 17.1 per game.
Raiders Players to Watch
- Derek Carr collected 257.0 fantasy points (15.1 per game) in 2021 and finished 35th overall among all players and 27th among all QBs.
- Carr placed 27th among QBs and 35th league-wide in fantasy standings after totaling 257.0 fantasy points (15.1 per game) last season.
- Last year, Davante Adams’ 221.3 total fantasy points made him the No. 57 fantasy player and No. 9 WR. He averaged 13.0 fantasy points per game.
- Adams put together the 57th-ranked fantasy season (ninth among WRs) last season. He totaled 221.3 fantasy points (13.8 per game).
Where To Watch Chargers vs. Raiders
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.