NFC North rivals square off when the Green Bay Packers (0-0) visit the Minnesota Vikings (0-0) on Sunday, September 11, 2022 at U.S. Bank Stadium. Green Bay is favored by 1.5 points. The over/under is set at 48 points for the game.
Packers vs. Vikings Predictions
Packers vs. Vikings Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Packers and Vikings: Betting Trends
- The Packers were 12-5-0 against the spread last season.
- The Packers’ ATS record as 1.5-point favorites or more was 8-5 last season.
- Out of 17 Packers games last season, eight went over the total.
- The Packers won 76.9% of the games last season when they were favored on the moneyline (10-3).
- In games they played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -126 or shorter, the Packers had a 10-3 record (winning 76.9% of their games).
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Packers’ implied win probability is 55.8%.
- The Vikings had nine wins in 17 games against the spread last season.
- Against the spread, as underdogs of 1.5 points or greater, the Vikings went 5-3 last season.
- The Vikings had 11 of its 17 games go over the point total last year.
- The Vikings were underdogs in nine games last season and won three (33.3%) of those contests.
- The Vikings entered eight games last season as the underdog by +105 or more and were 3-5 in those contests.
- Packers games finished with more than 48 points seven times last season.
- Vikings games finished with over 48 points scored 10 times last season.
- The Packers and Vikings combined to average 51.5 points per contest last season, which is 3.5 more than the total for this game.
- The over/under for this game is set at 48 points, 1.1 points higher than the two teams’ opponents scoring average from last season.
- The over/under for this game is 48 points, 1.0 more than the average point total for Packers games a year ago.
- The average total points scored in Vikings games last year (48) is 0.3 points higher than the total for this matchup.
Packers Players to Watch
- Aaron Rodgers ended the season 11th overall among all players and ninth among all QBs in 2021 with 332.3 fantasy points (20.8 per game).
- Rodgers racked up total 332.3 fantasy points last season (19.5 per game), which made him the 11th-ranked player overall and the ninth-ranked QB.
- Last year, Aaron Jones’ 177.0 total fantasy points made him the No. 96 fantasy player and No. 26 RB. He averaged 10.4 fantasy points per game.
- Jones was the 96th-ranked fantasy player — and the 26th-ranked RB — in 2021 with 177.0 fantasy points. He averaged 11.8 fantasy points per game.
Vikings Players to Watch
- Kirk Cousins scored 300.3 fantasy points (18.8 per game) in 2021 and finished 23rd overall among all players and 21st among all QBs.
- Cousins finished 21st among QBs and 23rd league-wide in fantasy standings after totaling 300.3 fantasy points (17.7 per game) last season.
- Last year, Justin Jefferson 222.4 total fantasy points to finish as the No. 7 WR and the No. 54 fantasy player overall. He averaged 13.1 fantasy points per game.
- Jefferson was seventh among WRs and 54th overall last season in the fantasy standings. He totaled 222.4 fantasy points (13.1 per game).
Where To Watch Packers vs. Vikings
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.