The Seattle Seahawks (0-0) will look to defy oddsmakers when they hit the field against the Denver Broncos (0-0) on Monday, September 12, 2022 as 6-point underdogs. The point total is set at 42.
Broncos vs. Seahawks Predictions
Broncos vs. Seahawks Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Broncos and Seahawks: Betting Trends
- The Broncos were 8-9-0 against the spread last year.
- The Broncos’ ATS record as 6-point favorites or greater was 3-0 last season.
- The Broncos had five of its 17 games go over the point total last year.
- The Broncos won 45.5% of the games last season when they were the moneyline favorite (5-6).
- The Broncos won all three games they played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -259 or shorter.
- The Broncos have an implied moneyline win probability of 72.1% in this matchup.
- The Seahawks had nine wins in 17 games against the spread last year.
- The Seahawks had no wins ATS (0-1) as underdogs of 6 points or greater last year.
- In 17 Seahawks games last season, six of them hit the over.
- Last season, the Seahawks were the underdog eight times and won three of those games.
- Last season, the Seahawks were at least a +209 underdog on the moneyline one time, losing that contest.
- Broncos games finished with more than 42 points seven times last season.
- Seahawks games went over 42 points on 11 occasions last season.
- These two teams scored a combined average of 42.9 points per game last season, higher than the total for this matchup by 0.9 points.
- The over/under for this game is set at 42 points, 1.6 points higher than the two teams’ opponents scoring average from last season.
- The over/under in this matchup is 42 points, 1.9 fewer than the average total in last season’s Broncos contests.
- The average total points scored in Seahawks games last year (42) is 4.8 points higher than the total for this matchup.
Broncos Players to Watch
- Russell Wilson ended the 2021 season as the 39th-best fantasy player overall and the 29th-best fantasy QB with 242.8 fantasy points (17.3 per game).
- Wilson’s 242.8 total fantasy points a season ago (an average of 14.3 per game), were good enough to rank him 39th overall and 29th among QBs.
- Last year, Melvin Gordon III’s 167.1 total fantasy points made him the No. 112 fantasy player and No. 33 RB. He averaged 9.8 fantasy points per game.
- Gordon put together the 112th-ranked fantasy season (33rd among RBs) in 2021 with 167.1 fantasy points, averaging 10.4 per game.
Seahawks Players to Watch
- D.K. Metcalf put together an outstanding 2021 fantasy campaign that saw him collect 169.3 fantasy points (10.0 per game) and finish 107th overall among all players and 18th among all WRs.
- Metcalf placed 107th overall and 18th among WRs in league-wide fantasy standings last season after finishing with 169.3 fantasy points (10.0 per game).
- Last year, Tyler Lockett’s 168.4 total fantasy points made him the No. 110 fantasy player and No. 21 WR. He averaged 10.5 fantasy points per game.
- Lockett finished 23rd among WRs and 115th overall last season in fantasy rankings. He scored 166.4 fantasy points (9.8 per game).
Where To Watch Broncos vs. Seahawks
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.