The Carolina Panthers (0-0) are favored by only 2.5 points against the Cleveland Browns (0-0) on Sunday, September 11, 2022. The total is 41.5 points for this matchup.
Panthers vs. Browns Predictions
Panthers vs. Browns Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Panthers and Browns: Betting Trends
- Against the spread, the Panthers were 5-12-0 last season.
- As a 2.5-point favorite or more, the Panthers had two wins ATS (2-4) last season.
- Out of 17 Panthers games last year, eight went over the total.
- The Panthers went 2-5 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 28.6% of those games).
- The Panthers went 2-4 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -136 or shorter (33.3%).
- The Panthers have an implied moneyline win probability of 57.6% in this matchup.
- Against the spread, the Browns were 7-10-0 last season.
- The Browns went 3-3 as underdogs of 2.5 points or more last year.
- Last season, seven of the Browns’ 17 games hit the over.
- The Browns were underdogs eight times last season and won once.
- Last season, the Browns were at least a +115 underdog on the moneyline four times, losing each of those contests.
- Panthers games finished with more than 41.5 points eight times last year.
- Browns games went over 41.5 points on eight occasions last season.
- Last season, the two teams averaged a combined 38.4 points per contest, 3.1 fewer than the total for this matchup.
- These two teams yielded a combined 45.6 points per game a year ago, 4.1 higher than the total for this matchup.
- The point total average for Panthers games last season was 43.5, 2.0 more points than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average total points scored in Browns games last year (41.5) is 3.9 points higher than the total for this matchup.
Panthers Players to Watch
- Baker Mayfield was the No. 91 fantasy player overall and the No. 47 fantasy QB in 2021 with 180.9 points (averaging 10.6 per game).
- Mayfield put up total 180.9 fantasy points last season (12.9 per game), which made him the 91st-ranked player overall and the 47th-ranked QB.
- Last year, D.J. Moore was 146th overall and 34th among WRs after scoring 144.5 fantasy points (averaging 8.5 per game).
- Moore’s 2021 fantasy season saw him finish 152nd overall and 38th among WRs with 142.5 points (8.4 per game).
Browns Players to Watch
- Nick Chubb scored 195.3 fantasy points (14.0 per game) in 2021 and finished 69th overall among all players and 13th among all RBs.
- Chubb ranked 69th overall and 13th among RBs in league-wide fantasy standings last season after finishing with 195.3 fantasy points (11.5 per game).
- Last year, Amari Cooper’s 134.5 total fantasy points made him the No. 164 fantasy player and No. 50 WR. He averaged 7.9 fantasy points per game.
- Cooper put together the 164th-ranked fantasy season (50th among WRs) last season. He totaled 134.5 fantasy points (9.0 per game).
Where To Watch Panthers vs. Browns
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.