The Los Angeles Rams (0-0) are just 2.5-point underdogs against the Buffalo Bills (0-0) on Thursday, September 8, 2022. The game has an over/under of 52.5 points.
Bills vs. Rams Predictions
Bills vs. Rams Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Bills and Rams: Betting Trends
- The Bills beat the spread nine times in 17 games last season.
- As 2.5-point favorites or more, the Bills went 8-5-1 against the spread last year.
- In 17 Bills games last season, eight hit the over.
- The Bills put together a 9-5 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 64.3% of those games).
- The Bills had a record of 9-5 when they played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -135 or shorter (64.3%).
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Bills have an implied win probability of 57.4%.
- The Rams covered the spread eight times in 17 games last season.
- The Rams covered every time (1-0) as underdogs of 2.5 points or more last year.
- The Rams had nine of its 17 games go over the point total last season.
- The Rams won both games they played as underdogs last season.
- The Rams entered one game last season as the underdog by +113 or more and won each of those games.
- Seven times last season, the Bills and their opponent combined to score more than 52.5 points.
- Rams games finished with over 52.5 points scored six times last year.
- The total for this matchup is 52.5 points, 3.0 fewer than the combined scoring average of the two teams for last season.
- The over/under for this game is set at 52.5 points, 13.6 points higher than the two teams’ opponents scoring average from last season.
- Bills games last season posted an average total of 47.4, which is 5.1 points fewer than the total for this matchup.
- Games involving the Rams last year averaged 49.5 points per game, a 3.0-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
Bills Players to Watch
- Josh Allen was the top fantasy player overall with 402.6 points (averaging 23.7 per game).
- Allen’s 402.6 total fantasy points a season ago (an average of 23.7 per game), were good enough to place him first overall and first among QBs.
- Last year, Stefon Diggs was 89th overall and 15th among WRs after scoring 182.5 fantasy points (averaging 10.7 per game).
- Diggs’ 2021 fantasy season saw him finish 89th overall and 15th among WRs with 182.5 points (10.7 per game).
Rams Players to Watch
- Matthew Stafford totaled 329.7 fantasy points (19.4 per game) in 2021 and finished 13th overall among all players and 11th among all QBs.
- Stafford ranked 11th among QBs and 13th overall in league-wide fantasy standings last season after finishing with 329.7 fantasy points (19.4 per game).
- Last year, Cooper Kupp’s 294.5 total fantasy points made him the No. 25 fantasy player and No. 1 WR. He averaged 17.3 fantasy points per game.
- Kupp finished second among WRs and 26th overall last season in fantasy rankings. He scored 292.5 fantasy points (17.2 per game).
Where To Watch Bills vs. Rams
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.