The Baltimore Ravens (0-0) are 7-point favorites heading into their matchup on Sunday, September 11, 2022 against the New York Jets (0-0). The point total is set at 44.5.
Ravens vs. Jets Predictions
Ravens vs. Jets Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Ravens and Jets: Betting Trends
- The Ravens beat the spread eight times in 17 games last season.
- The Ravens had no wins ATS (0-4) as a 7-point favorite or more last year.
- Last season, eight of the Ravens’ 17 games hit the over.
- The Ravens were favored on the moneyline 11 total times last season. They finished 6-5 in those games.
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -306 or shorter, the Ravens had a record of 3-1 (75%).
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Ravens have an implied win probability of 75.4%.
- The Jets beat the spread six times in 17 games last year.
- The Jets went 3-5 as underdogs of 7 points or more last season.
- Out of the 17 Jets’ games last season, 10 hit the over.
- The Jets were underdogs 16 times last season and won three, or 18.8%, of those games.
- The Jets were 1-7 last season when entering a game as the underdog by +244 or more on the moneyline.
- Ravens games finished with more than 44.5 points eight times last year.
- Jets games had over 44.5 points 10 times last year.
- Last season, the two teams combined to average 3.5 points per game fewer than the total for this matchup (44.5).
- These two teams yielded a combined 52.7 points per game a year ago, 8.2 higher than the total for this matchup.
- The point total average for Ravens games last season was 46.5, 2.0 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- Jets games averaged 44.0 total points last season, 0.5 fewer than the total for this matchup.
Ravens Players to Watch
- Lamar Jackson ended the season 41st overall among all players and 31st among all QBs in 2021 with 240.0 fantasy points (14.1 per game).
- Jackson’s 240.0 total fantasy points a season ago (an average of 20.0 per game), were enough to rank him 41st overall and 31st among QBs.
- Last year, Mark Andrews’ 194.1 total fantasy points made him the No. 73 fantasy player and No. 1 TE. He averaged 11.4 fantasy points per game.
- Andrews’ 2021 fantasy season saw him finish 76th overall and second among TEs with 190.1 points (11.2 per game).
Jets Players to Watch
- Zach Wilson recorded 153.9 fantasy points (9.1 per game) in 2021 and finished 127th overall among all players and 57th among all QBs.
- Wilson ranked 58th among QBs and 132nd league-wide in fantasy standings after totaling 151.9 fantasy points (11.7 per game) last season.
- Last year, Michael Carter’s 118.4 total fantasy points made him the No. 59 RB and the No. 189 fantasy player overall after he averaged 8.5 fantasy points per game.
- Carter put together the 189th-ranked fantasy season (59th among RBs) last season. He totaled 118.4 fantasy points (7.0 per game).
Where To Watch Ravens vs. Jets
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.