The Cleveland Guardians (22-24) and Baltimore Orioles (22-31) clash on Friday at 7:05 PM ET, beginning a three-game series at Oriole Park at Camden Yards.
The Guardians are a favorite (-135) at the Orioles (+115). The starting pitchers are Shane Bieber (2-3) for the Cleveland Guardians, and Bruce Zimmermann (2-3) for the Baltimore Orioles. The over/under for this game is 8.5.
Guardians vs. Orioles Predictions
Guardians vs. Orioles Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Guardians vs. Orioles Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Cleveland was favored on the moneyline in six of its last 10 games, and finished 4-2 in those matchups.
- In their last 10 matchups (all had set totals), the Guardians combined with their opponents to go over the total three times.
- Cleveland has a 7-3-0 record against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Baltimore has played as the underdog in 10 of its past 10 games and has won four of those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Orioles and their opponents have failed to hit the over four times.
- Baltimore is 6-4-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Guardians vs. Orioles Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Shane Bieber
- When Bieber starts, the Guardians are 4-5-0 against the spread.
- The Guardians have been the moneyline favorite in six of Bieber’s starts this season, and they went 4-2 in those matchups.
- Over Bieber’s nine starts, his team is 5-4.
- Bieber has had nine starts with a set total this season, and the teams combined go over the total in four of those matchups.
Projected starter: Bruce Zimmermann
- When Zimmermann starts, his team is 6-4-0 against the spread this season.
- When he is the starting pitcher, Baltimore has a record of 4-5 this season when they are the underdog on the moneyline.
- Zimmermann’s team has won five of his 10 starts.
- In games Zimmermann has started this season, the teams are 5-5-0 at hitting the over.
Guardians Batting Leaders
- Jose Ramirez leads the Guardians with 13 home runs and 52 runs batted in, while accumulating a team-high batting average of .298.
- Ramirez’s home runs rank fifth in MLB and he ranks first in RBI in MLB.
- Ramirez has safely hit in three straight games. During his last five outings he is hitting .353 with a triple, two home runs, five walks and nine RBI.
- Myles Straw is batting .231 with nine doubles, a triple and 28 walks.
- Straw ranks 351st in home runs among hitters in baseball and 320th in RBI.
- Steven Kwan has six doubles, two triples, a home run and 19 walks while hitting .252.
- Kwan takes a two-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last five games he is batting .176 with a triple and two walks.
- Owen Miller is batting .273 with 12 doubles, four home runs and 13 walks.
Guardians Batting Leaders
- Austin Hays has been key for Baltimore with 53 hits, an OBP of .368 plus a slugging percentage of .447.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Hays’ home run total is 90th, and his RBI total is 52nd.
- Hays has hit safely in 13 straight games. In his last 10 outings he is hitting .325 with a double, two home runs, four walks and nine RBI.
- Anthony Santander leads Baltimore in home runs (nine) and runs batted in (29) this season while batting .231.
- Among all major league batters, Santander ranks 30th in home runs and 24th in RBI.
- Santander takes a four-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is batting .300 with a double, a home run, a walk and four RBI.
- Cedric Mullins has collected 52 base hits, an OBP of .306 and a slugging percentage of .382 this season.
- Mullins enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .238 with four doubles, two walks and three RBI.
- Trey Mancini leads Baltimore with a .305 batting average. He’s also hit four homers and has 20 RBI.
- Mancini enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .474 with three doubles, a triple, a home run, two walks and four RBI.
Where To Watch Guardians vs. Orioles
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.