The Milwaukee Bucks are 1-point favorites heading into Game 4 of the second round of the NBA Playoffs against the Boston Celtics at Fiserv Forum on Monday, starting at 7:30 PM ET. The Bucks hold a 2-1 lead in the series. The matchup has a point total of 210.
Bucks vs. Celtics Predictions
Bucks vs. Celtics Betting Odds
Bucks vs. Celtics Last 10 Games
- Milwaukee covered the spread six times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- The final combined score of each of the past 10 Bucks games did not go over the set point total.
- The past 10 Bucks games averaged 9.8 more points (219.8) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Bucks have a points-per-game average 9.9 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Boston covered the spread seven times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Boston games have surpassed the set total four times.
- The Celtics’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 221.1 points scored. That’s 11.1 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Celtics’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 110.2, 1.6 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Bucks vs. Celtics Betting Trends
- Milwaukee has covered the spread 45 times in 93 games with a set spread.
- In games they were favored in by 1 point or more so far this season, the Bucks went 37-37 against the spread.
- This season, Milwaukee’s games have hit the over 42 times out of 93 chances.
- This season, the Bucks have a 46.8% shooting percentage from the field, which is 3.4% higher than the 43.4% of shots the Celtics’ opponents have knocked down.
- In games Milwaukee shoots better than 43.4% from the field, it is 39-25 against the spread and 49-15 overall.
- Boston has covered the spread 49 times in 90 games with a set spread.
- The Celtics have an ATS record of 16-7-1 when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- This year, Boston’s games have hit the over 43 times out of 90 chances.
- The Celtics are shooting 46.6% from the field, 1.0% higher than the 45.6% the Bucks’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Boston has a 32-11-2 record against the spread and a 37-8 record overall in games the team collectively shoots above 45.6% from the field.
Bucks vs. Celtics Over/Under Trends
- Milwaukee and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (210 points) 73 times this season.
- There have been 57 Boston games that have ended with a combined score over 210 points this season.
- The Bucks average 115.5 points per game against the Celtics’ 111.8, totaling 17.3 points over the contest’s over/under of 210.
- These two teams give up a combined 216.6 points per game, 6.6 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Bucks have seen a 224.7 over/under in their games this season, 14.7 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 6.3 points separates the average total points bet in Celtics’ games (216.3 points) and this matchup’s over/under (210 points).
Bucks Team Leaders
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: 29.9 PTS, 11.6 REB, 5.8 AST, 1.1 STL, 1.4 BLK, 55.3 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (71-for-242)
- Jrue Holiday: 18.3 PTS, 6.8 AST, 1.6 STL, 50.1 FG%, 41.1 3PT% (132-for-321)
- Khris Middleton: 20.1 PTS, 5.4 AST, 1.2 STL, 44.3 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (162-for-434)
- Bobby Portis: 14.6 PTS, 9.1 REB, 47.9 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (133-for-338)
- Grayson Allen: 11.1 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (159-for-389)
Celtics Team Leaders
- Jayson Tatum: 26.9 PTS, 8.0 REB, 45.3 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (230-for-651)
- Jaylen Brown: 23.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.3 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (166-for-464)
- Marcus Smart: 12.1 PTS, 5.9 AST, 1.7 STL, 41.8 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (119-for-360)
- Al Horford: 10.2 PTS, 7.7 REB, 1.3 BLK, 46.7 FG%, 33.6 3PT% (89-for-265)
- Robert Williams III: 10.0 PTS, 9.6 REB, 2.2 BLK, 73.6 FG%
Where To Watch Bucks vs. Celtics
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.