The Cleveland Guardians (3-2) ride a three-game winning streak into a home contest versus the Cincinnati Reds (2-3), at 12:35 PM ET on Wednesday.
The Reds are a home favorite (-129) against the Guardians (+108). The Reds will start Nick Lodolo against the Guardians and Triston McKenzie. The contest has an over/under of 9.5.
Reds vs. Guardians Predictions
Reds vs. Guardians Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Reds vs. Guardians Hitting Splits 2021
- The Reds averaged 1.6 homers per home game last season (129 total at home).
- The Reds had a .470 slugging percentage and averaged 3.5 extra-base hits per game at home.
- The club batted .263 with 704 hits (8.7 per game) at home last season.
- The Reds’ offense averaged 5.5 runs in home games.
- The Reds averaged 3.8 walks per game with an on-base percentage of .346 in home contests.
- They averaged 9.0 strikeouts per game at home last season.
- In 81 games on the road last season, they hit 101 homers, an average of 1.2 per contest.
- They had a team slugging percentage of .403 in away games last season with 243 extra-base hits.
- In away games last season, they had a .238 AVG with 8.1 base hits per contest.
- They scored 4.6 runs per game last season on the road.
- When they played on the road last season, they had a team on-base percentage of .302 and drew 2.8 walks per game.
- In 81 road games last season, they averaged 8.9 strikeouts per contest.
Reds vs. Guardians Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Nick Lodolo
- Lodolo’s team was never a moneyline favorite a season ago in games he pitched.
Projected starter: Triston McKenzie
- McKenzie and his team were 7-10-0 ATS in games he pitched last year.
- McKenzie and his team had a 6-8 record when he pitched as an underdog last season.
- The 24-year-old’s team finished with a record of 10-14 in games he pitched.
- In 24 games he pitched with a total set by oddsmakers last season, the teams hit the over 11 times.
Reds Batting Leaders
- Joey Votto put up 36 home runs and had 99 runs batted in last season.
- Jonathan India hit .269 a season ago with 143 hits.
- Tommy Pham hit .229 last season with 24 doubles, two triples, 15 home runs and 78 walks.
- Tyler Naquin hit .270 with 24 doubles, two triples, 19 home runs and 35 walks.
Reds Batting Leaders
- Jose Ramirez slugged 36 home runs and collected 103 RBI last season while batting .266.
- Myles Straw collected 153 hits, posted an OBP of .349 and a .348 SLG.
- Amed Rosario hit .282 last season with 11 home runs and 57 RBI.
- Franmil Reyes hit .254 with an OBP of .324 and a slugging percentage of .522.
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.