The Minnesota Wild (36-20-4) are the favorites when they host the Vegas Golden Knights (34-26-4) on Monday, March 21. The Wild are -159 on the moneyline to win against the Golden Knights (+133) in the contest, which starts at 8:00 PM ET.
Wild vs. Golden Knights Predictions
Wild vs. Golden Knights Betting Odds
Wild vs. Golden Knights Betting Trends
- The Wild have gone 29-14 this season when favored on the moneyline.
- Minnesota is 15-7 when playing with moneyline odds of -159 or shorter (68.2% win percentage).
- The Wild’s implied moneyline win probability is 61.4% in this game.
Wild vs. Golden Knights Over/Under Trends
- Minnesota and its opponent have combined to outscore Monday’s over/under (6.5 goals) 35 times this season.
- There have been 32 Las Vegas games with more than 6.5 goals this season.
- These two teams combine for 6.8 goals per game, 0.31 more than the total for this contest.
- This game’s total is 0.3 more than the 6.2 goals these two teams concede per game combined.
Wild Team Leaders
- Kirill Kaprizov: 32 goals and 44 assists
- Mats Zuccarello: 19 goals and 43 assists
- Kevin Fiala: 20 goals and 35 assists
- Cam Talbot: 24-12-1 record, .907 save percentage, 107 goals conceded
Golden Knights Team Leaders
- Jonathan Marchessault: 25 goals and 23 assists
- Chandler Stephenson: 15 goals and 31 assists
- Reilly Smith: 16 goals and 22 assists
- Laurent Brossoit: 10-9-3 record, .895 save percentage, 62 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.