The Memphis Grizzlies (47-22) are favored (-7.5) to continue a three-game winning streak when they visit the Indiana Pacers (23-46) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, March 15, 2022 at Gainbridge Fieldhouse.
Grizzlies vs. Pacers Predictions
Grizzlies vs. Pacers Betting Odds
Grizzlies vs. Pacers Last 10 Games
- Memphis is 6-4 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Memphis’ last 10 outings saw five hit the over.
- The Grizzlies’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 4.1 points higher than their season-long average.
- Indiana covered the spread five times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Indiana and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- In the past 10 games, the Pacers are scoring 119.1 points per game compared to their 110.7 season average.
Grizzlies vs. Pacers Betting Trends
- Memphis has registered a 44-25-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 7.5 points or more so far this season, the Grizzlies went 10-6 against the spread.
- Memphis’ games have gone over the total 37 times this season.
- This season, the Grizzlies have a 45.9% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.4% lower than the 47.3% of shots the Pacers’ opponents have made.
- Memphis has a 26-2 record against the spread and a 27-1 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 47.3% from the field.
- Indiana has covered the spread 33 times in 69 games with a set spread.
- In games this year when an underdog by 7.5 points or more, the Pacers have gone 9-3 against the spread.
- This season, Indiana’s games have hit the over 39 times.
- The Pacers have shot at a 46.1% rate from the field this season, 0.9 percentage points greater than the 45.2% shooting opponents of the Grizzlies have averaged.
- Indiana is 19-17 against the spread and 16-20 overall when it shoots higher than 45.2% from the field.
Grizzlies Team Leaders
- Ja Morant: 27.5 PTS, 6.7 AST, 1.2 STL, 49.3 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (86-for-252)
- Jaren Jackson Jr.: 16.4 PTS, 2.2 BLK, 41.6 FG%, 31.5 3PT% (111-for-352)
- Desmond Bane: 17.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.2 FG%, 41.6 3PT% (188-for-452)
- Steven Adams: 7.2 PTS, 9.8 REB, 55.1 FG%
- De’Anthony Melton: 9.7 PTS, 1.6 STL, 38.2 FG%, 33.2 3PT% (93-for-280)
Pacers Team Leaders
- Myles Turner: 12.9 PTS, 7.1 REB, 2.8 BLK, 50.8 FG%, 33.2 3PT% (61-for-184)
- Malcolm Brogdon: 19.1 PTS, 6.0 AST, 44.6 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (56-for-176)
- Duane Washington Jr.: 9.4 PTS, 39.8 FG%, 37.4 3PT% (61-for-163)
- T.J. McConnell: 8.4 PTS, 50.3 FG%, 28.0 3PT% (7-for-25)
- Goga Bitadze: 5.5 PTS, 48.6 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (15-for-60)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.
Top 25 Fantasy Rookie Rankings: Fantasy Football Rookies Class of 2022
By Jeremy Popielarz / November 1, 2021 / 0 Comments
2023 Dynasty Rookie Rankings
By David Heilman / December 5, 2022 / 0 Comments
USFL Draft Pool Trackers And Players
By Michael Del Negro / February 8, 2022 / 0 Comments
Dynasty Fantasy Football: Players to Stash for 2022
By Jeremy Popielarz / October 7, 2021 / 0 Comments
8 Easiest Ways Of Winning Big When Betting On Horses This 2021
By Will Christopher / January 21, 2021 / 0 Comments
Dynasty Football: 2023 Rookie Rankings
By David Heilman / August 14, 2022 / 0 Comments
NFL Player Bonuses and Contract Incentives for 2022
By Justin Mark / December 29, 2021 / 0 Comments
Printable Super Bowl 56 Squares Grid – Cincinnati Bengals vs Los Angeles Rams
By Sports Gambling Podcast / February 2, 2022 / 0 Comments
Top 5 Fantasy Playoff Defenses To Stash
By Wil Rivera / November 18, 2021 / 0 Comments
UFC 282 Predictions
By Jeff Fox / December 7, 2022 / 0 Comments