The Philadelphia 76ers (40-24) are favored (by 4 points) to extend a three-game home win streak when they host the Brooklyn Nets (32-33) on Thursday, March 10, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET.
76ers vs. Nets Predictions
76ers vs. Nets Betting Odds
76ers vs. Nets Last 10 Games
- Philadelphia has a 8-2 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Philadelphia games has exceeded the set total six times.
- The 76ers’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 3.7 points higher than their season-long average.
- Brooklyn has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Brooklyn games have gone over the set total seven times.
- During their past 10 games, the Nets have a 111.9 points-per-game average, 1.1 points above their season-long scoring average.
76ers vs. Nets Betting Trends
- Philadelphia has gone 32-31-1 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 4 points or more, the 76ers are 12-16 against the spread.
- Philadelphia games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 28 times this season.
- The 76ers are shooting 46.4% from the field this season, 1.0 percentage point higher than the 45.4% the Nets allow to opponents.
- Philadelphia has a 28-11-1 record against the spread and a 34-6 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 45.4% from the field.
- Brooklyn has covered the spread 27 times over 66 games with a set spread.
- In games they were an underdog in by 4 points or more so far this season, the Nets went 5-6-1 against the spread.
- Games involving Brooklyn have hit the over 35 times out of 66 chances this year.
- The Nets have shot at a 46.6% rate from the field this season, 1.4 percentage points greater than the 45.2% shooting opponents of the 76ers have averaged.
- Brooklyn is 23-17-1 against the spread and 28-13 overall when it shoots better than 45.2% from the field.
76ers Team Leaders
- Joel Embiid: 29.7 PTS, 11.2 REB, 1.1 STL, 1.4 BLK, 49.2 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (68-for-194)
- Tobias Harris: 17.9 PTS, 7.1 REB, 47.6 FG%, 33.5 3PT% (64-for-191)
- Tyrese Maxey: 17.6 PTS, 48.2 FG%, 42.3 3PT% (90-for-213)
- Georges Niang: 9.4 PTS, 43.6 FG%, 40.1 3PT% (121-for-302)
- Furkan Korkmaz: 8.2 PTS, 38.9 FG%, 29.0 3PT% (69-for-238)
Nets Team Leaders
- Kevin Durant: 28.7 PTS, 7.1 REB, 5.6 AST, 52.0 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (73-for-196)
- LaMarcus Aldridge: 13.5 PTS, 55.4 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (14-for-45)
- Cameron Thomas: 9.5 PTS, 43.5 FG%, 27.4 3PT% (45-for-164)
- Blake Griffin: 6.6 PTS, 42.0 FG%, 24.3 3PT% (33-for-136)
- James Johnson: 5.9 PTS, 46.8 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (20-for-75)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.