The Washington Wizards (28-34) host the Indiana Pacers (22-43) in a matchup of Southeast Division teams at Capital One Arena, beginning at 6:00 PM ET on Sunday, March 6, 2022. The Wizards are 2.5-point favorites in the game, the fourth matchup between the squads this season.
Wizards vs. Pacers Predictions
Wizards vs. Pacers Betting Odds
Wizards vs. Pacers Last 10 Games
- Washington is 4-6 overall and 4-5-1 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Washington’s past 10 contests saw seven hit the over.
- During their last 10 games, the Wizards have scored 4.3 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Indiana has a 3-7 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Indiana games have gone over the set total seven times.
- The Pacers’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 116.1, 6.2 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Wizards vs. Pacers Betting Trends
- Washington has covered the spread 24 times this season (24-37-1).
- In games they have played as 2.5-point favorites or more, the Wizards have an ATS record of 6-14-1.
- Washington games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 32 times this season.
- The Wizards are shooting 46.7% from the field this season, 0.5 percentage points lower than the 47.2% the Pacers allow to opponents.
- Washington has a 15-13-1 record against the spread and an 18-11 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 47.2% from the field.
- Indiana has gone 31-34-0 against the spread this season.
- The Pacers are 17-11 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Indiana’s games have hit the over 36 times.
- The Pacers are shooting 45.8% from the field, 0.1% higher than the 45.7% the Wizards’ opponents have shot this season.
- Indiana is 17-15 against the spread and 15-17 overall when it shoots better than 45.7% from the field.
Wizards Team Leaders
- Kyle Kuzma: 17.1 PTS, 8.8 REB, 45.6 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (114-for-332)
- Bradley Beal: 23.2 PTS, 6.6 AST, 45.1 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (63-for-210)
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope: 12.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.0 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (121-for-306)
- Deni Avdija: 7.6 PTS, 44.1 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (56-for-176)
- Daniel Gafford: 9.0 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 68.3 FG%
Pacers Team Leaders
- Myles Turner: 12.9 PTS, 7.1 REB, 2.8 BLK, 50.8 FG%, 33.2 3PT% (61-for-184)
- Malcolm Brogdon: 19.1 PTS, 5.8 AST, 44.7 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (56-for-170)
- T.J. McConnell: 8.4 PTS, 50.3 FG%, 28.0 3PT% (7-for-25)
- Duane Washington Jr.: 8.5 PTS, 36.9 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (49-for-142)
- Goga Bitadze: 4.7 PTS, 45.8 FG%, 20.0 3PT% (10-for-50)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.