The New Orleans Pelicans (24-36) visit the Los Angeles Lakers (27-32) after winning four straight road games. The Lakers are favored by only 2 points in the matchup, which begins at 10:00 PM ET on Sunday, February 27, 2022. The over/under in the matchup is set at 225.5.
Lakers vs. Pelicans Predictions
Lakers vs. Pelicans Betting Odds
Lakers vs. Pelicans Last 10 Games
- Los Angeles covered the spread six times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Los Angeles games has exceeded the set total six times.
- The Lakers’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 224.0 points scored. That’s 1.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Lakers are scoring 0.2 points more per game compared to their season average.
- New Orleans has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- New Orleans and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Pelicans games averaged 223.3 total points, 2.2 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the past 10 games, the Pelicans are scoring 112.9 points per game compared to their 106.5 season average.
Lakers vs. Pelicans Betting Trends
- Los Angeles has covered the spread 27 times in 59 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 2-point favorites or more, the Lakers have an ATS record of 14-19.
- Los Angeles games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 33 times this season.
- This season, the Lakers have a 46.5% shooting percentage from the field, which is the same percentage of shots the Pelicans’ opponents have hit.
- Los Angeles is 20-13 against the spread and 22-11 overall when it shoots better than 46.5% from the field.
- New Orleans has covered the spread in a matchup 30 times this season (30-30-0).
- The Pelicans have an ATS record of 20-24 when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- Games involving New Orleans have hit the over 25 times this year.
- The Pelicans’ 44.7% shooting percentage from the field this season is the same as the Lakers have given up to their opponents.
- New Orleans has compiled a 14-7 record against the spread and a 13-8 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 45.7% from the field.
Lakers vs. Pelicans Over/Under Trends
- Los Angeles and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (225.5 points) 26 times this season.
- This season, 19 of New Orleans’ games have ended with a score higher than 225.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 217.3 points per game, 8.2 points fewer than the total of 225.5 for this matchup.
- This game’s total is 3.8 fewer points than the 221.7 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Lakers games is 221.9 points, 3.6 fewer than the over/under of 225.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 8.1 points more than the average over/under in Pelicans’ games this season (217.4 points).
Lakers Team Leaders
- Russell Westbrook: 18.3 PTS, 7.7 REB, 7.4 AST, 1.1 STL, 43.7 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (59-for-200)
- LeBron James: 28.9 PTS, 8.0 REB, 6.4 AST, 1.6 STL, 51.8 FG%, 35.0 3PT% (116-for-331)
- Anthony Davis: 23.1 PTS, 9.7 REB, 1.2 STL, 2.3 BLK, 53.7 FG%, 18.2 3PT% (12-for-66)
- Carmelo Anthony: 13.5 PTS, 43.9 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (120-for-305)
- Malik Monk: 12.8 PTS, 46.8 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (117-for-297)
Pelicans Team Leaders
- Jonas Valančiūnas: 18.0 PTS, 11.6 REB, 53.6 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (47-for-125)
- Brandon Ingram: 22.2 PTS, 5.4 AST, 45.0 FG%, 33.0 3PT% (66-for-200)
- Devonte’ Graham: 12.9 PTS, 36.0 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (155-for-453)
- Herbert Jones: 9.4 PTS, 1.5 STL, 48.8 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (38-for-108)
- Jaxson Hayes: 8.7 PTS, 64.6 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (8-for-27)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.