The Charlotte Hornets (27-22) take the court against the Los Angeles Lakers (24-25) as 6.5-point favorites on Friday, January 28, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET.
Hornets vs. Lakers Predictions
Hornets vs. Lakers Betting Odds
Hornets vs. Lakers Last 10 Games
- Charlotte covered the spread seven times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Charlotte and its opponents have combined to hit the over in three of those 10 games.
- In the past 10 games, the Hornets are scoring 2.3 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Los Angeles has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The Lakers’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 108.6, 2.1 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Hornets vs. Lakers Betting Trends
- Charlotte has covered the spread 30 times in 49 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when favored by 6.5 points or more, the Hornets are 3-2 against the spread.
- This season, Charlotte’s games have hit the over 25 times.
- This season, the Hornets have a 46.4% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.2% higher than the 45.2% of shots the Lakers’ opponents have hit.
- Charlotte is 20-7 against the spread and 18-9 overall when it shoots better than 45.2% from the field.
- Los Angeles has covered the spread 21 times over 49 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 6.5-point underdogs or more, the Lakers have an ATS record of 3-1.
- Games involving Los Angeles have hit the over 27 times this season.
- The Lakers are shooting 46.4% from the field, which equals what the Hornets’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Los Angeles has a 16-10 record against the spread and a 20-6 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 46.4% from the field.
Hornets Team Leaders
- LaMelo Ball: 19.4 PTS, 7.3 REB, 7.7 AST, 1.5 STL, 42.4 FG%, 36.3 3PT% (109-for-300)
- Miles Bridges: 20.1 PTS, 7.3 REB, 49.0 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (92-for-281)
- Gordon Hayward: 17.0 PTS, 47.1 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (83-for-209)
- Terry Rozier: 18.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.4 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (118-for-316)
- Kelly Oubre Jr.: 16.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 45.5 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (132-for-356)
Lakers Team Leaders
- Russell Westbrook: 18.6 PTS, 7.9 REB, 7.6 AST, 1.1 STL, 44.1 FG%, 29.9 3PT% (50-for-167)
- LeBron James: 29.1 PTS, 7.7 REB, 6.3 AST, 1.6 STL, 1.1 BLK, 52.2 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (100-for-284)
- Carmelo Anthony: 13.3 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (106-for-273)
- Malik Monk: 12.1 PTS, 47.1 FG%, 40.3 3PT% (94-for-233)
- Dwight Howard: 5.1 PTS, 61.4 FG%, 66.7 3PT% (6-for-9)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.