LeBron James and the Los Angeles Lakers (24-24) are 1.5-point underdogs against Joel Embiid and the Philadelphia 76ers (28-19) Thursday, January 27, 2022 at Wells Fargo Center. The game tips off at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is 217.5.
76ers vs. Lakers Predictions
76ers vs. Lakers Betting Odds
76ers vs. Lakers Last 10 Games
- Philadelphia covered the spread five times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Philadelphia’s past 10 contests saw five hit the over.
- The past 10 76ers games averaged 0.9 fewer points (216.6) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the 76ers are scoring 2.3 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Los Angeles has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Los Angeles games have gone over the set total seven times.
- The last 10 Lakers games averaged 225.6 total points, 8.1 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Lakers are scoring 112.1 points per game compared to their 111.2 season average.
76ers vs. Lakers Betting Trends
- Philadelphia has registered a 23-24-1 record against the spread this season.
- The 76ers have an ATS record of 12-16 when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- This season, 20 of Philadelphia’s games have gone over the point total out of 48 chances.
- This season, the 76ers have a 46.2% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.0% higher than the 45.2% of shots the Lakers’ opponents have made.
- Philadelphia has a 19-8-1 record against the spread and a 23-4 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 45.2% from the field.
- Los Angeles has gone 21-27-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this year when an underdog by 1.5 points or more, the Lakers have gone 6-6 against the spread.
- Games involving Los Angeles have hit the over 27 times this year.
- The Lakers have shot at a 46.5% clip from the field this season, 1.5 percentage points higher than the 45.0% shooting opponents of the 76ers have averaged.
- Los Angeles is 17-15 against the spread and 20-12 overall when it shoots higher than 45.0% from the field.
76ers vs. Lakers Over/Under Trends
- Philadelphia and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (217.5 points) 18 times this season.
- This season, 28 games Los Angeles played finished with a combined score higher than 217.5 points.
- The 76ers average 107.7 points per game against the Lakers’ 111.2, amounting to 1.4 points over the game’s over/under of 217.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 218 points per game, 0.5 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for 76ers games is 214.9 points, 2.6 fewer than the over/under of 217.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 4.1 points fewer than the average over/under in Lakers’ games this season (221.6 points).
76ers Team Leaders
- Joel Embiid: 29.0 PTS, 10.8 REB, 1.4 BLK, 49.9 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (46-for-121)
- Tobias Harris: 18.6 PTS, 7.5 REB, 46.9 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (45-for-137)
- Tyrese Maxey: 16.6 PTS, 46.5 FG%, 41.0 3PT% (57-for-139)
- Seth Curry: 15.8 PTS, 50.9 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (91-for-218)
- Andre Drummond: 6.2 PTS, 8.7 REB, 1.1 STL, 53.1 FG%
Lakers Team Leaders
- Russell Westbrook: 18.5 PTS, 8.0 REB, 7.7 AST, 1.1 STL, 43.8 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (48-for-164)
- LeBron James: 29.1 PTS, 7.7 REB, 6.3 AST, 1.6 STL, 1.1 BLK, 52.2 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (100-for-284)
- Carmelo Anthony: 13.4 PTS, 43.2 FG%, 39.0 3PT% (105-for-269)
- Malik Monk: 12.1 PTS, 47.9 FG%, 41.0 3PT% (93-for-227)
- Dwight Howard: 5.2 PTS, 61.6 FG%, 66.7 3PT% (6-for-9)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.