The Golden State Warriors (35-13) host the Minnesota Timberwolves (24-23) after winning three home games in a row. The Warriors are favored by 5.5 points in the contest, which tips at 10:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 27, 2022. The matchup has a point total of 228.
Warriors vs. Timberwolves Predictions
Warriors vs. Timberwolves Betting Odds
Warriors vs. Timberwolves Last 10 Games
- Golden State has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Golden State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The Warriors’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 219.5 points scored. That’s 8.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Warriors’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 1.1 points lower than their season-long average.
- Minnesota covered the spread four times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Minnesota’s last 10 games saw seven hit the over.
- The last 10 Timberwolves games averaged 226.6 total points, 1.4 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Timberwolves have a 120.5 points-per-game average, 9.5 points above their season-long scoring average.
Warriors vs. Timberwolves Betting Trends
- Golden State has covered the spread 26 times over 48 games with a set spread.
- In games they were favored in by 5.5 points or more so far this season, the Warriors went 16-9-1 against the spread.
- This season, Golden State’s games have hit the over 17 times.
- The Warriors are shooting 46.5% from the field this season, 1.5 percentage points higher than the 45.0% the Timberwolves allow to opponents.
- Golden State has a 20-6-1 record against the spread and a 26-1 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 45.0% from the field.
- Minnesota is 24-23-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 5.5 points or more so far this year, the Timberwolves have gone 6-3 against the spread.
- Minnesota games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 26 times this season.
- This season, Minnesota has a 19-9 record against the spread and a 19-9 record overall in games the team collectively shoots above 42.5% from the field.
Warriors vs. Timberwolves Over/Under Trends
- This season, seven of Golden State’s 48 games have gone over Thursday’s total of 228 points.
- This season, 19 games Minnesota played finished with a combined score higher than 228 points.
- The Warriors average 109.9 points per game against the Timberwolves’ 111.0, amounting to 7.1 points under the game’s over/under of 228.
- These two teams surrender a combined 211.5 points per game, 16.5 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Warriors games is 9.4 points fewer than the over/under of 228 points in this contest.
- A difference of 6.5 points separates this game’s over/under (228 points) and the average total points bet in Timberwolves’ games (221.5 points) this season.
Warriors Team Leaders
- Stephen Curry: 25.8 PTS, 6.2 AST, 1.4 STL, 41.6 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (209-for-560)
- Andrew Wiggins: 18.1 PTS, 48.1 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (95-for-235)
- Jordan Poole: 16.7 PTS, 43.9 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (103-for-304)
- Draymond Green: 7.9 PTS, 7.6 REB, 7.4 AST, 1.4 STL, 1.2 BLK, 53.7 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (12-for-42)
- Kevon Looney: 6.1 PTS, 7.3 REB, 55.3 FG%
Timberwolves Team Leaders
- Karl-Anthony Towns: 24.1 PTS, 9.4 REB, 1.1 STL, 1.3 BLK, 51.6 FG%, 41.0 3PT% (89-for-217)
- Anthony Edwards: 22.7 PTS, 1.6 STL, 44.6 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (136-for-362)
- D’Angelo Russell: 19.1 PTS, 7.0 AST, 41.1 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (112-for-317)
- Jarred Vanderbilt: 7.0 PTS, 9.2 REB, 1.6 STL, 59.1 FG%, 20.0 3PT% (2-for-10)
- Malik Beasley: 12.0 PTS, 37.3 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (137-for-393)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.