The Miami Heat (30-17) are 6.5-point favorites as they attempt to extend a three-game home winning streak when they take on the New York Knicks (23-25) on Wednesday, January 26, 2022 at FTX Arena. The game airs at 7:30 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 200.5.
Heat vs. Knicks Predictions
Heat vs. Knicks Betting Odds
Heat vs. Knicks Last 10 Games
- Miami is 7-3 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- The final score of the past 10 Miami games has surpassed the set total six times.
- The Heat’s past 10 games have ended with an average of 215.5 points scored. That’s 15.0 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Heat have scored 2.6 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- New York has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- New York and its opponents have hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The Knicks’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 209.0 points scored. That’s 8.5 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Knicks’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 101.0, 2.9 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Heat vs. Knicks Betting Trends
- Miami has covered the spread 28 times in 47 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when favored by 6.5 points or more, the Heat are 7-6 against the spread.
- Miami’s games have gone over the total 28 times this season.
- This season, the Heat have a 46.0% shooting percentage from the field, which is 2.0% higher than the 44.0% of shots the Knicks’ opponents have made.
- Miami is 25-9 against the spread and 27-7 overall when it shoots better than 44.0% from the field.
- New York has covered the spread 24 times this season (24-24-0).
- In games they have played as 6.5-point underdogs or more, the Knicks have an ATS record of 2-2.
- Games involving New York have hit the over 20 times this season.
- This season, New York has a 16-6 record against the spread and a 15-7 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 44.3% from the field.
Heat vs. Knicks Over/Under Trends
- This season, Miami games have gone over this game’s 200.5-point over/under 34 times.
- A total of 32 of New York’s games ended with a combined score over 200.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 212.5 points per game, 12.0 points more than the over/under of 200.5 for this contest.
- The 208.4 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 7.9 more than the 200.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the Heat have seen a 212.0 over/under in their games this season, 11.5 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 11.0 points fewer than the average over/under in Knicks’ games this season (211.5 points).
Heat Team Leaders
- Kyle Lowry: 13.4 PTS, 8.3 AST, 41.2 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (81-for-248)
- Tyler Herro: 20.7 PTS, 43.0 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (100-for-258)
- Jimmy Butler: 21.4 PTS, 6.1 AST, 1.9 STL, 47.7 FG%, 24.1 3PT% (13-for-54)
- Duncan Robinson: 11.8 PTS, 39.3 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (135-for-377)
- Bam Adebayo: 18.5 PTS, 9.9 REB, 1.2 STL, 52.1 FG%
Knicks Team Leaders
- Julius Randle: 18.9 PTS, 9.9 REB, 5.1 AST, 41.2 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (79-for-254)
- RJ Barrett: 17.4 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (79-for-223)
- Alec Burks: 11.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 38.2 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (86-for-218)
- Mitchell Robinson: 8.4 PTS, 8.3 REB, 1.5 BLK, 77.9 FG%
- Evan Fournier: 13.5 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (124-for-319)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.