The Atlanta Hawks (21-25) host the Sacramento Kings (18-30) after winning three home games in a row. The Hawks are favored by 7.5 points in the contest, which tips at 7:30 PM ET on Wednesday, January 26, 2022. The matchup’s over/under is set at 233.5.
Hawks vs. Kings Predictions
Hawks vs. Kings Betting Odds
Hawks vs. Kings Last 10 Games
- Atlanta covered the spread five times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Atlanta’s past 10 contests saw six go over the total.
- The Hawks’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 226.6 points scored. That’s 6.9 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Hawks are scoring 0.2 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Sacramento covered the spread four times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- Sacramento’s past 10 outings saw five go over the total.
- The past 10 Kings games averaged 6.1 fewer points (227.4) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Kings are scoring at a rate of 110.5 PPG, equal to their season-long scoring average.
Hawks vs. Kings Betting Trends
- Atlanta has covered the spread 19 times this season (19-27-0).
- In games they have played as 7.5-point favorites or more, the Hawks have an ATS record of 4-6.
- Atlanta’s games have gone over the total 25 times this season.
- The Hawks are shooting 46.3% from the field this season, 0.7 percentage points lower than the 47.0% the Kings allow to opponents.
- In games Atlanta shoots better than 47.0% from the field, it is 12-8 against the spread and 13-7 overall.
- Sacramento has registered a 21-28-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Kings are 4-4 ATS when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- Sacramento games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 25 times out of 49 chances this year.
- The Kings are shooting 45.7% from the field, 1.0% lower than the 46.7% the Hawks’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Sacramento has a 14-5 record against the spread and a 13-6 record overall in games the team collectively shoots above 46.7% from the field.
Hawks vs. Kings Over/Under Trends
- Atlanta and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s over/under (233.5 points) 14 times this season.
- This season, 15 games Sacramento played finished with a combined score higher than 233.5 points.
- The over/under for the game of 233.5 is 11.8 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Hawks (111.2 points per game) and the Kings (110.5 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 226.2 points per game, 7.3 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Hawks have seen a 221.2 average over/under in their games this season, 12.3 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 9.2 points more than the average over/under in Kings’ games this season (224.3 points).
Hawks Team Leaders
- Trae Young: 28.0 PTS, 9.3 AST, 45.5 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (123-for-324)
- John Collins: 17.0 PTS, 7.9 REB, 1.1 BLK, 53.7 FG%, 42.6 3PT% (55-for-129)
- Clint Capela: 11.5 PTS, 12.8 REB, 1.4 BLK, 57.0 FG%
- Kevin Huerter: 11.5 PTS, 46.0 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (71-for-194)
- Danilo Gallinari: 10.4 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (60-for-150)
Kings Team Leaders
- De’Aaron Fox: 21.0 PTS, 5.2 AST, 1.2 STL, 45.8 FG%, 24.8 3PT% (39-for-157)
- Tyrese Haliburton: 13.7 PTS, 7.0 AST, 1.6 STL, 47.0 FG%, 43.7 3PT% (93-for-213)
- Harrison Barnes: 16.2 PTS, 45.7 FG%, 41.8 3PT% (89-for-213)
- Buddy Hield: 14.8 PTS, 39.1 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (167-for-438)
- Davion Mitchell: 8.9 PTS, 39.5 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (48-for-156)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.