The Washington Wizards (23-24) are favored (-4.5) to end a three-game losing streak when they host the Los Angeles Clippers (23-25) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at Capital One Arena.
Wizards vs. Clippers Predictions
Wizards vs. Clippers Betting Odds
Wizards vs. Clippers Last 10 Games
- Washington is 1-9-0 against the spread and 4-6 overall over its last 10 contests.
- Washington’s past 10 contests saw five go over the total.
- In their last 10 games, the Wizards have a points-per-game average 2.9 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Los Angeles has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Los Angeles games have surpassed the set total four times.
- Across their last 10 games, the Clippers have scored 0.9 fewer points per contest compared to their 105.3 PPG season-long scoring average.
Wizards vs. Clippers Betting Trends
- Washington has covered the spread 19 times over 47 games with a set spread.
- The Wizards have an ATS record of just 2-8 when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- Washington’s games have gone over the total 24 times this season.
- The Wizards make 46.6% of their shots from the field this season, which is 2.4 percentage points higher than the Clippers have allowed to their opponents (44.2%).
- In games Washington shoots better than 44.2% from the field, it is 18-16 against the spread and 20-14 overall.
- Los Angeles has covered the spread 21 times this season (21-26-1).
- The Clippers have an ATS record of 4-4 when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Los Angeles have hit the over 21 times this season.
- The Clippers are shooting 44.8% from the field, 0.8% lower than the 45.6% the Wizards’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Los Angeles has a 15-8-1 record against the spread and a 16-8 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 45.6% from the field.
Wizards Team Leaders
- Bradley Beal: 23.6 PTS, 6.5 AST, 45.4 FG%, 29.9 3PT% (61-for-204)
- Kyle Kuzma: 15.6 PTS, 8.8 REB, 45.2 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (78-for-238)
- Montrezl Harrell: 14.2 PTS, 7.0 REB, 65.3 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (4-for-14)
- Spencer Dinwiddie: 13.5 PTS, 5.8 AST, 39.2 FG%, 32.0 3PT% (65-for-203)
- Daniel Gafford: 9.1 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 69.2 FG%
Clippers Team Leaders
- Reggie Jackson: 16.9 PTS, 39.3 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (108-for-332)
- Ivica Zubac: 9.9 PTS, 8.2 REB, 1.1 BLK, 67.3 FG%
- Eric Bledsoe: 9.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.0 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (46-for-142)
- Terance Mann: 10.2 PTS, 47.8 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (49-for-132)
- Luke Kennard: 11.6 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 43.0 3PT% (104-for-242)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.