The Cleveland Cavaliers (28-19) host the New York Knicks (22-24) in a matchup of Central Division teams at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse, starting at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, January 24, 2022. The Knicks are 7.5-point underdogs in the game, the second matchup between the squads this season. The matchup has an over/under set at 203.5 points.
Cavaliers vs. Knicks Predictions
Cavaliers vs. Knicks Betting Odds
Cavaliers vs. Knicks Last 10 Games
- Cleveland has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Cleveland games has exceeded the set total three times.
- The past 10 Cavaliers games averaged 13.0 more points (216.5) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Cavaliers’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 1.7 points lower than their season-long average.
- New York covered the spread seven times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- New York’s last 10 contests saw four hit the over.
- The Knicks’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 209.4 points scored. That’s 5.9 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Knicks have scored 1.9 fewer points per contest compared to their 104.0 PPG season-long scoring average.
Cavaliers vs. Knicks Betting Trends
- Cleveland has put together a 30-16-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 7.5 points or more so far this season, the Cavaliers went 3-1 against the spread.
- This season, Cleveland’s games have hit the over 18 times.
- The Cavaliers make 46.7% of their shots from the field this season, which is 2.7 percentage points higher than the Knicks have allowed to their opponents (44.0%).
- In games Cleveland shoots better than 44.0% from the field, it is 23-7-1 against the spread and 24-7 overall.
- New York has covered the spread 23 times over 47 games with a set spread.
- The Knicks have an ATS record of 1-2 when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- This season, 20 of New York’s games have gone over the point total out of 47 chances.
- This season, New York has a 16-6 record against the spread and a 15-7 record overall in games the team collectively shoots better than 44.2% from the field.
Cavaliers vs. Knicks Over/Under Trends
- Cleveland and its opponents have combined to exceed Monday’s total of 203.5 points 30 times this season.
- There have been 30 New York games that have ended with a combined score over 203.5 points this season.
- The point total for the game of 203.5 is 7.7 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Cavaliers (107.2 points per game) and the Knicks (104.0 points per game).
- The 207.1 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 3.6 more than the 203.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the Cavaliers have seen a 213.1 over/under in their games this season, 9.6 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- Knicks’ games have a total points bet of 211.7 points this season, 8.2 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Cavaliers Team Leaders
- Darius Garland: 19.8 PTS, 8.1 AST, 1.2 STL, 46.9 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (102-for-280)
- Jarrett Allen: 16.3 PTS, 11.0 REB, 1.4 BLK, 69.5 FG%
- Evan Mobley: 15.0 PTS, 8.1 REB, 1.7 BLK, 51.1 FG%, 30.9 3PT% (17-for-55)
- Kevin Love: 13.8 PTS, 7.1 REB, 43.2 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (93-for-234)
- Ricky Rubio: 13.1 PTS, 6.6 AST, 1.4 STL, 36.3 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (59-for-174)
Knicks Team Leaders
- Julius Randle: 18.4 PTS, 9.8 REB, 5.0 AST, 41.1 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (74-for-240)
- RJ Barrett: 16.5 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 35.0 3PT% (75-for-214)
- Alec Burks: 11.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 38.5 FG%, 39.8 3PT% (84-for-211)
- Mitchell Robinson: 8.2 PTS, 8.1 REB, 1.5 BLK, 78.8 FG%
- Evan Fournier: 13.4 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 39.0 3PT% (119-for-305)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.