The Oklahoma City Thunder (14-32) host the Chicago Bulls (28-16) after losing four home games in a row. The Bulls are favored by only 1.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 8:00 PM ET on Monday, January 24, 2022. The matchup has a point total of 214.5.
Bulls vs. Thunder Predictions
Bulls vs. Thunder Betting Odds
Bulls vs. Thunder Last 10 Games
- Chicago has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Chicago’s past 10 contests saw six go over the total.
- The last 10 Bulls games averaged 222.4 total points, 7.9 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Bulls have scored 1.7 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Oklahoma City covered the spread six times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 1-9 record straight-up in those games.
- Oklahoma City’s past 10 contests saw four go over the total.
- The past 10 Thunder games averaged 0.5 more points (215.0) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Thunder have scored 2.0 more points per contest compared to their 100.3 PPG season-long scoring average.
Bulls vs. Thunder Betting Trends
- Chicago has gone 26-19-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 1.5 points or more, the Bulls have gone 18-11 against the spread.
- This season, Chicago’s games have hit the over 23 times out of 45 chances.
- The Bulls make 47.3% of their shots from the field this season, which is 2.7 percentage points higher than the Thunder have allowed to their opponents (44.6%).
- Chicago has a 19-6 record against the spread and a 19-6 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 44.6% from the field.
- Oklahoma City has covered the spread 29 times over 46 games with a set spread.
- In games this year when an underdog by 1.5 points or more, the Thunder have gone 28-15-1 against the spread.
- Oklahoma City games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 18 times this year.
- The Thunder’s 41.6% shooting percentage from the field this season is 4.5 percentage points lower than the Bulls have given up to their opponents (46.1%).
- Oklahoma City has compiled a 6-2 record against the spread and a 5-3 straight up record in games it shoots over 46.1% from the field.
Bulls vs. Thunder Over/Under Trends
- This season, 25 of Chicago’s 45 games have gone over Monday’s total of 214.5 points.
- This season, 16 games Oklahoma City played finished with a combined score over 214.5 points.
- The Bulls average 110.7 points per game against the Thunder’s 100.3, amounting to 3.5 points under the matchup’s point total of 214.5.
- This game’s point total is 1.8 fewer points than the 216.3 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Bulls games is 218.0 points, 3.5 more than the over/under of 214.5 points for this contest.
- Thunder games have an over/under of 213.7 points this season, 0.8 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Bulls Team Leaders
- DeMar DeRozan: 25.3 PTS, 48.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (25-for-75)
- Nikola Vucevic: 15.9 PTS, 10.8 REB, 1.2 BLK, 43.8 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (60-for-184)
- Zach LaVine: 24.9 PTS, 49.1 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (112-for-272)
- Lonzo Ball: 13.0 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.8 STL, 42.3 FG%, 42.3 3PT% (110-for-260)
- Alex Caruso: 8.4 PTS, 1.9 STL, 42.9 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (30-for-87)
Thunder Team Leaders
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander: 22.8 PTS, 5.4 AST, 1.1 STL, 42.2 FG%, 27.9 3PT% (65-for-233)
- Josh Giddey: 11.5 PTS, 7.4 REB, 6.2 AST, 40.5 FG%, 27.4 3PT% (45-for-164)
- Luguentz Dort: 16.1 PTS, 39.6 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (101-for-313)
- Darius Bazley: 8.9 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 39.0 FG%, 25.9 3PT% (37-for-143)
- Jeremiah Robinson-Earl: 7.0 PTS, 39.9 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (46-for-141)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.