The Los Angeles Clippers (22-24) are underdogs (by 7.5 points) to break a four-game road losing streak when they visit the Philadelphia 76ers (26-18) on Friday, January 21, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 212.
76ers vs. Clippers Predictions
76ers vs. Clippers Betting Odds
76ers vs. Clippers Last 10 Games
- Philadelphia covered the spread eight times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Philadelphia’s last 10 games saw four go over the total.
- The last 10 76ers games averaged 218.0 total points, 6.0 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- In the past 10 games, the 76ers are scoring 5.3 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Los Angeles has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The Clippers’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 216.6 points scored. That’s 4.6 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Clippers are scoring 106.4 points per game compared to their 105.4 season average.
76ers vs. Clippers Betting Trends
- Philadelphia has gone 22-21-1 against the spread this season.
- The 76ers have an ATS record of 6-5 when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Philadelphia have hit the over 17 times this season.
- The 76ers are shooting 46.2% from the field this season, 1.9 percentage points higher than the 44.3% the Clippers allow to opponents.
- In games Philadelphia shoots better than 44.3% from the field, it is 19-7-1 against the spread and 22-5 overall.
- Los Angeles is 20-25-1 against the spread this year.
- The Clippers have an ATS record of 2-2 when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- This season, Los Angeles’ games have hit the over 20 times.
- The Clippers’ 44.9% shooting percentage from the field this season is .
- This season, Los Angeles has a 14-8-1 record against the spread and a 15-8 record overall in games the team collectively shoots better than 44.9% from the field.
76ers vs. Clippers Over/Under Trends
- A total of 26 Philadelphia games this season have gone over Friday’s total of 212 points.
- There have been 21 Los Angeles games that have finished with a combined score over 212 points this season.
- The 76ers average 107.5 points per game against the Clippers’ 105.4, totaling 0.9 points over the game’s total of 212.
- The 212.2 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 0.2 more than the 212 over/under in this contest.
- The 76ers have seen a 215.0 average over/under in their games this season, 3.0 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Clippers’ games have a total points bet of 216.3 points this season, 4.3 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
76ers Team Leaders
- Joel Embiid: 28.0 PTS, 10.6 REB, 1.1 STL, 1.4 BLK, 49.4 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (42-for-112)
- Tobias Harris: 18.2 PTS, 7.3 REB, 46.1 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (41-for-131)
- Tyrese Maxey: 16.6 PTS, 47.0 FG%, 40.2 3PT% (51-for-127)
- Seth Curry: 15.8 PTS, 50.9 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (91-for-218)
- Andre Drummond: 6.3 PTS, 8.8 REB, 1.2 STL, 53.4 FG%
Clippers Team Leaders
- Reggie Jackson: 16.6 PTS, 38.5 FG%, 32.0 3PT% (103-for-322)
- Eric Bledsoe: 10.0 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.2 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (45-for-139)
- Ivica Zubac: 9.7 PTS, 8.0 REB, 67.2 FG%
- Terance Mann: 10.4 PTS, 48.3 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (48-for-127)
- Luke Kennard: 11.6 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 43.4 3PT% (98-for-226)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.