Ja Morant and the Memphis Grizzlies (31-16) are 4-point underdogs against Nikola Jokic and the Denver Nuggets (23-20) Friday, January 21, 2022 at Ball Arena. The game tips off at 9:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is 220.
Nuggets vs. Grizzlies Predictions
Nuggets vs. Grizzlies Betting Odds
Nuggets vs. Grizzlies Last 10 Games
- Denver covered the spread four times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Denver’s last 10 contests saw six hit the over.
- The past 10 Nuggets games averaged 1.5 fewer points (218.5) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Nuggets’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 5.7 points higher than their season-long average.
- Memphis covered the spread eight times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Memphis’ last 10 contests saw five go over the total.
- The last 10 Grizzlies games averaged 222.7 total points, 2.7 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Grizzlies have scored 2.7 more points per contest compared to their 111.9 PPG season-long scoring average.
Nuggets vs. Grizzlies Betting Trends
- Denver has put together a record of 18-25-0 against the spread this season.
- The Nuggets have an ATS record of 6-9 when playing as at least 4-point favorites.
- Games involving Denver have hit the over 23 times this season.
- This season, the Nuggets have a 46.8% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.6% higher than the 45.2% of shots the Grizzlies’ opponents have hit.
- Denver is 14-10 against the spread and 16-8 overall when it shoots higher than 45.2% from the field.
- Memphis has covered the spread 30 times in 47 games with a set spread.
- The Grizzlies have an ATS record of 9-2 when playing as at least 4-point underdogs.
- Games involving Memphis have hit the over 23 times this year.
- The Grizzlies’ 45.4% shooting percentage from the field this season is the same as the Nuggets have given up to their opponents.
- Memphis has put together a 19-2 record against the spread and a 20-1 straight up record in games it shoots over 46.4% from the field.
Nuggets vs. Grizzlies Over/Under Trends
- Denver and its opponents have combined to outscore Friday’s over/under (220 points) 19 times this season.
- There have been 25 Memphis games that have ended with a combined score over 220 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 219.4 points per game, 0.6 points fewer than the over/under of 220 for this contest.
- These two teams give up a combined 214.7 points per game, 5.3 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Nuggets games is 215.5 points, 4.5 fewer than the over/under of 220 points for this contest.
- A difference of 0.8 points separates the average total points bet in Grizzlies’ games (220.8 points) and this matchup’s over/under (220 points).
Nuggets Team Leaders
- Nikola Jokic: 25.9 PTS, 13.9 REB, 7.4 AST, 1.4 STL, 56.9 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (58-for-158)
- Will Barton: 15.0 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (88-for-240)
- Aaron Gordon: 14.4 PTS, 52.8 FG%, 33.6 3PT% (43-for-128)
- Monte Morris: 12.7 PTS, 47.6 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (66-for-178)
- Facundo Campazzo: 6.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.1 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (48-for-152)
Grizzlies Team Leaders
- Ja Morant: 24.7 PTS, 6.9 AST, 1.3 STL, 48.5 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (53-for-148)
- Jaren Jackson Jr.: 16.4 PTS, 2.2 BLK, 41.3 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (80-for-257)
- Desmond Bane: 17.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.0 FG%, 42.0 3PT% (131-for-312)
- Steven Adams: 6.8 PTS, 9.3 REB, 52.1 FG%
- Tyus Jones: 8.2 PTS, 47.1 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (44-for-114)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.